Just got a Glock 36 "Slimline" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got a Glock 36 "Slimline"

I have a 26 and a 27 which feel fine in my hand and shoot very accurately for me. I do have pinkie/mag. extensions on them though, without them I can see how some might not care for them. While they are chunky that is certainly the trade off for capacity.

I avoided Glock because of the blocky feel to them. When the Gen 4 came I had to try them again. I have since bought the G26 and G19, both in Gen 4 because of the smaller grip. I obtained the magazine extenders for the G26. I'm curious as to whether you had the Gen 3 or Gen 4 models in your Glocks.

You're right about the G26. It's a little fat and doesn't conceal very well unless IWB.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Runswiththunder View Post
    I avoided Glock because of the blocky feel to them. When the Gen 4 came I had to try them again. I have since bought the G26 and G19, both in Gen 4 because of the smaller grip. I obtained the magazine extenders for the G26. I'm curious as to whether you had the Gen 3 or Gen 4 models in your Glocks.
    They were both Gen3's. I've honestly never held a Gen4, maybe that makes all the difference but the 19 was replaced with an M&P9 which I can't see myself ever getting rid of. WAY too nice in the hand!

I have really big hands and I love my G36's. With the Pearce PG-36 +1 floor plate on my mags, the G-36 fits my hands perfectly.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12