XDS mag extensions... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XDS mag extensions...

ezkl2230 Guest
    I was thinking about using the 5 round mag as my carry mag and having two 7 round mags in my mag holster.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    I was thinking about using the 5 round mag as my carry mag and having two 7 round mags in my mag holster.
    What he said. Anyone else notice one of the mag wells in the dual mag holder is really tight? The right one fits well with good retention, but the left one is super tight. Can't even really get the mag seated. If I turn it around, it fits okay, but still tighter than the right. I'll try to send a pic later to illustrate.

4. Yep, that is what I do some time, if I'm travel to another state or city I don't know I carry two 7 rds mag in my tactical mag holster but if I'm close to home I will just carry one 7 rds mag and hope that I want need more.

5. Ya I noticed the one sticky mag holder and loosened the screw but it didn't help much. After putting them in and out a few times it seemed to work well. I don't like the grip tape.
    I've got a soldering iron and have been practicing stippling. I think I'll practice a bit more before I do my XDS grip. I'm practicing on my M&P grips first. LOL

I carry with a 5 rd. with the Pierce extension. Have 2 7 rd. for back up.
    Conceals well, & I feel configent having 20 rds. at my disposal.

7. Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    I carry with a 5 rd. with the Pierce extension. Have 2 7 rd. for back up.
    Conceals well, & I feel configent having 20 rds. at my disposal.

Same here, and if it take more than that God help us.

Besides that Impact grip extension is fugly
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

9. Yes it is, so I'm having a guy on one of the forum is cutting downing one of my 7 rds mag to a 6 rds mag, the guy will do it just like it had came for the factor when I get it back i will take a pics and post it.

10. I like my full size xdm 40 Cal since I am a taller than average man I can conceal it perfectly so I always have 16+1 with manageable recoil....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

11. Wow, so you have enough fire power for an army if need be.Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast