XDS mag extensions...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XDS mag extensions...

ezkl2230 Guest

XDS mag extensions...

I had a change of heart, and hope to pick up the XDS 45 very soon instead of the Taurus 24/7 compact 45. Considering the possibility of getting mag extensions, and it looks like Pearce and Impact Guns are my two choices (short of getting 7 round mags). I will probably invest in Talon grips as well; we'll see.

Any thoughts from you guys that have used them? Pearce has the traditional pinkie hook, while Impact has a blocky mag extension.

XDS mag extensions...-pg-xds_1.jpegXDS mag extensions...-imp-xds_1_a.jpg

Need input!!!

Just picked up a couple XDs's (both 45ACP and 9mm). I have both counterpart XDm compacts, and use the Pearce grips on all the flush mags. I think it works well and doesn't add too much bulk to carry. Personally, I think the taper of the Pearce looks better than the Impact.

4. I have both, I love the Pearce grip and the +1 extension by impact is okay, it stick out a little, I went to the range with that extension and it work great, I did brought two of the impact but I have one on the mag and the other one I took off. So I like the Pearce grip on as my carry but I use the 7 rds mag for my extra carry mag, I think that impact could have made some how their extension a little smaller.

5. See the impact is okay but it does have a little gap in between the mag.
    XDS mag extensions...-img_0508.jpg

I have Pierce grips extensions on my XDs, XD40sc, and the wife's XD9sc. They improve the grip, without detracting from the carry and concealability of the gun.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Here is the other grip.
    XDS mag extensions...-owb-holsters-carry-002.jpgXDS mag extensions...-shotgun-extension-007.jpg

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Here is the other grip.
    XDS mag extensions...-owb-holsters-carry-002.jpgXDS mag extensions...-shotgun-extension-007.jpg
    I see you have the Talon grips on this one. How do you like them?

9. I like it alot but trying to keep them on when I shoot it not so good, it came off but I have one more grip that I can try it again. In the mean time I just install the Pachmayr grip that I like the feel of but I haven't took it to the range yet.
    Pachmayr&reg Pachmayr your primary source for quality handgun grips and recoil pads

10. I figure I might as well just go with the 7 round mag. I have 2 extensions and never use em.

11. Yeah, that is what I was thinking myself but since I have them I still might keep it on one of my 5 rds mag.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast