What do you do with the holsters you don't use?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with the holsters you don't use?

1. What do you do with the holsters you don't use?

Keep em anyway?

Sell them on Ebay?

Send them back?

Just curious cause if you are like me I have tried a few so far for my 2 guns (380 S&W BG and Sig P938). I just ordered a Lightningwear deep conceal and also a DeSantis nemesis pocket holster. We'll see how these are.

A man can never have enough holsters. I have a large dresser draw full of them. It's an unwritten law that you must buy at least three holsters for every new gun you purchase. It's seldom discussed, but gun shop owners spray pheromones on their holster racks.
    G'Day and G'lock

NYbuckboy.... Personally, I keep them. You never know what you can do with them.

Just the other day, I decided I wanted a bedside holster that fit between the mattress and the underside of the bed (I don't have box spring). I took an old shoulder holster rig that I hated and used the holster from that and attached it with paracord to a thick piece of rubber tarp that I cut to fit. Now I have my homemade bedside holster without going out and purchasing a bedside holster.

I'm the type that tries never to throw something out because you never know what you may be able to do with it.

Also, I think Lowjiber is correct about the pheromone spray... how many times do you end up getting more than one holster for a gun you just purchased because the first two didn't "feel right". Grrrr. LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    A man can never have enough holsters. I have a large dresser draw full of them. It's an unwritten law that you must buy at least three holsters for every new gun you purchase. It's seldom discussed, but gun shop owners spray pheromones on their holster racks.
    I believe that!!

I have three holsters which are my favorite, Old Faithful, Remora, and N8Tactical Pro holster. Any other holsters I tried I either give them away, sell the, or throw them away. I have no need for a box of holsters, the ones I use will last.

I put them in a nice cardboard box labelled: "Holsters" and it has a place of honor in one of my gun cabinets.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

Yep, Got a big old box of them too. You never know when you might need one....

I say fill them up if they are empty. Just sayin :)

When I've sold guns, I included the holster(s) that were specifically for that gun. I could never sell a holster that is for a gun I own.

Sent using Tapatalk...so please excuse the typos!

11. Like many here i have a droor full of holsters.

sent from my mobile using the mobile carry app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast