Lorcin's

Thread: Lorcin's

Lorcin's

Does anyone have opinions about the Lorcin .25, got one as partial payment on a debt.

Junk. Stay away. I think the guy that couldn't pay you the money he owed you just 'dissed' you in the process.

Google Loricin and get the rest of the story but this is the first one I fell over.

frontline: hot guns: Rating the Handguns | PBS
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

4. Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Junk. Stay away. I think the guy that couldn't pay you the money he owed you just 'dissed' you in the process.

Google Loricin and get the rest of the story but this is the first one I fell over.

frontline: hot guns: Rating the Handguns | PBS
    These guns are universally known as crap, I have one and its okay to take to the range but there is always the fear of it jamming or exploding as I was told by the gun smith and experienced several jams in the process pf shooting one box of ammo. However, I believe Lorcin is owned by Colt now and I was told that with the proper part swaps it can be a decent just for fun gun.

Raven Arms MP-25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loricn/raven,jennings/jimenez are all basically the same gun they are crap.

Wait till there is a "buy back" in your area and get rid of it
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

6. Ive never handled one so i dont have an opinion.

sent from my mobile using the mobile carry app

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Raven Arms MP-25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loricn/raven,jennings/jimenez are all basically the same gun they are crap.

Wait till there is a "buy back" in your area and get rid of it
    Davis is another one of the same family of junk guns. My cousin got a Davis P380 from a friend for like $10 and we took it out back to try it out. One the 3rd or 4th shot, I sh!t you not, the magazine catch broke and mag fell out, the slide broke loose and fell off, and springs went flying everywhere. It was like something out of a movie. I took an angle grinder, cut the frame in half and tossed the whole contraption in the recycling.

8. Take a 10# hammer and go to town on it. Pot metal crap.

Blog Entries
    About as worthless as a Hi-point in my opinion.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdpete View Post
    Does anyone have opinions about the Lorcin .25, got one as partial payment on a debt.
    If the guy owed you twenty dollars, he still owes you that much and another ten for wasting your time.

If the gun is hot, you get three hots and a cot for ten years.