Sig p938 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig p938

I recently acquired a new P938 myself. I have fed it steel cased, brass cased, round fmj and a couple different hollow point rounds. Not one solitary hiccup or malfunctions in around 400 rounds. I actually thought/expected there to be at least a few stovepipes/etc in the first 200 or 300 rounds as this firearms is built to much tighter tolerances than the cheaper guns I usually buy. I have to say I am VERY impressed with Sig for putting out such quality firearms. I LOVE this gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I recently acquired a new P938 myself. I have fed it steel cased, brass cased, round fmj and a couple different hollow point rounds. Not one solitary hiccup or malfunctions in around 400 rounds. I actually thought/expected there to be at least a few stovepipes/etc in the first 200 or 300 rounds as this firearms is built to much tighter tolerances than the cheaper guns I usually buy. I have to say I am VERY impressed with Sig for putting out such quality firearms. I LOVE this gun!
    I have had the exact same results, and love my P939. What I also like is even though its small I can shoot it all afternoon without a sore hand. Can't say that about some other small guns.

4. Y'all got me itching to chew some ammo... So the P938 and I had to take a stroll into the backyard for a 100 round dinner of some FMJ. Best I shot in awhile.

It's my favored carry because it is just comfortable...

5. My cool weather EDC is a full size Sig 1911 in a N8 Squared Tactical Pro holster and a Sig P938 in a Sig trigger guard holster in pocket. Usually summer EDC is just the P938 in a N8 Squared original type under a T shirt completly comfortable and undetectable. For me this is the very best EDCs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12