Sig P239 SA/DA

Thread: Sig P239 SA/DA

Sig P239 SA/DA

Does anyone have any experience with the Sig P239 Single Action/Double Action model? I haven't fired one but it is one I'm considering for my Christmas Wish List. 40 S&W would be the caliber. Also considering the H&K P30 SA/DA model in 40 cal.

3. I don''t have the P239 but I own and shoot the P229, also a DA/SA system. I love this gun and will not part with it. Do I wish it was a single stack? Sometimes when the weight of this guy gets too me a bit at the end of the day. But I do take comfort in having 14 rounds of .40 S&W in the mag with one in the chamber. the first DA pull is long with but with practice you learn to deal with it and make the transition to SA.
    Thoughts for a Friday.....Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Yes, I have experience with the Sig P239. I've had one for 5-6 years. It has been my primary carry gun. It has never failed to load, never failed to eject, never failed to fire. I trust my life with this gun. That is the primary reason I carry the P239. You won't be disappointed with your purchase of this gun. Hope this helps. Jerry

5. I have one for sale. email me at: [email protected]

I really like it, but I am selling it because I already have one too many and can't fit them all on my safe. It's a RBW Titanium. Less than 150 rds, and comes with 4 MAGS and a Custom made Stoner IWB holster.

I have a P245 that I have carried for years. I really like it and the first double-action shot is just as accurate as the subsequent single-action shots. VERY reliable and easy to handle. I did have an action job done on it by Actions by T in Houston after I got it, and it really made the action smooth. It is a tad bit bulky for summer wear, and I recently added a XDS .45 to my armory for summer carry, which is also a great gun. The XDS replaced my KAHR CM9 for summer carry and I don't regret it at all, even though I really liked the CM9 (gave the 9mm to my daughter - w/CTC laser! Lucky girl!!)