Idiot FFL/01 Holder Experience - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Idiot FFL/01 Holder Experience

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBanks View Post
    If he(or anyone else) found them offensive, that says a lot about the person who is offended.
    Typical douche-bag sentiment:"I'm not the a$$hole here. You are because you're the one that took offense to my clearly intentionally offensive comments but I'll pretend like they were honest questions." Give me a break.
    First in your "they were just questions" you call him a busybody and a tattle-tale.
    Now I'm sure Amsdorf, and he can correct me if I am wrong, is clearly aware of the problems with current government regulations and your statement of: "I was just trying to get him to think about which side of freedom he wants to be on" is even more offensive than your veiled insults of busybody and tattle-tale. I'm sure he doesn't need you to come off as an arrogant ass in order to think about his freedoms. If you wanted to engage in dialog there were plenty of ways to do that without being a ****.
    Going back over your amazing 83 posts since 2010 (I don't know how you've had time for them all) I see that this isn't the only time you were an ass for no reason. We don't need people like you trying to get us to "think" about our freedoms and by the way you act we certainly don't want you defending them because you'll just make matters worse. Clearly you like to get a rise out of people and act like a douche so why don't you just f*ck-off to whatever rotten hole you climbed out of?
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by jfisch View Post
    Typical douche-bag sentiment:"I'm not the a$$hole here. You are because you're the one that took offense to my clearly intentionally offensive comments but I'll pretend like they were honest questions." Give me a break.
    First in your "they were just questions" you call him a busybody and a tattle-tale.
    Now I'm sure Amsdorf, and he can correct me if I am wrong, is clearly aware of the problems with current government regulations and your statement of: "I was just trying to get him to think about which side of freedom he wants to be on" is even more offensive than your veiled insults of busybody and tattle-tale. I'm sure he doesn't need you to come off as an arrogant ass in order to think about his freedoms. If you wanted to engage in dialog there were plenty of ways to do that without being a ****.
    Going back over your amazing 83 posts since 2010 (I don't know how you've had time for them all) I see that this isn't the only time you were an ass for no reason. We don't need people like you trying to get us to "think" about our freedoms and by the way you act we certainly don't want you defending them because you'll just make matters worse. Clearly you like to get a rise out of people and act like a douche so why don't you just f*ck-off to whatever rotten hole you climbed out of?


    Wow, how much sand did you get stuck up your vagina? I see you are a professional victim who finds a way to get offended over everything. I wonder if your offense comes because of how close to home my words hit. Just to be 100% clear, I don't give a tinkers-damn what you think or what you say. I will amuse myself by continuing to reply to your posts. At this point, with you, I will be an @$$ and it will be most intentional. I can also see that you are a busybody. You could mind try to you own business. You will NEVER understand freedom because you want to control everyone and everything around you. I find it amusing that you think your words and insults will have any amount of control over me.

    BTW, who the hell are you? Some internet thought police? Or just some arrogant, useless, keyboard commando?
    That in addition to a being a stalker. You went back to look at all my posts, LOL! Get out of your mama's basement and get a life.

    I ASKED him if he was a busybody or a tattletale. See, there is this thing called a "question mark", it is used when you want someone to know that the words you typed are a question. If you go back to my post, you will see those funny "question marks" at the end of the words I typed. That makes them a QUESTION.
    My questions were admittedly short and blunt. It was up to him to figure out the answer to those questions.


    So are you Amsdorfs big brother or are stalking him too?

    Thank you for noticing how long I've been on this forum and how many times I've posted. I see you have been on here a much shorter amount of time and have a lot more posts. You must really like to hear yourself talk(in print - and in person is my guess). I'm not going to waste my time going back over each of your posts as they hold zero interest to me.

    So who is this "We" you mention? Are you going to speak for everyone like you are someone with authority and importance? Keep dreaming!

    I don't "like to get a rise out of people", I like them to think before they act. You, well with you, I'd just like it a lot if you would just disappear but you won't so I will amuse myself at your expense.

  4. Oh wait, my bad, I CAN make you disappear. Onto the ignore list you go. I have better things to do with my time than argue with the likes of you. Bye-bye!

  5. I feel that both AzBanks and jfisch need to refrain from commenting on this thread anymore. I do appreciate all the research that was done on weapons shipping both short and long guns for those who do not know much about it.

    I do have a question though, what is the law regarding shipping a gun to ones self, both in the same state and out of that state?

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kjzim88 View Post
    I feel that both AzBanks and jfisch need to refrain from commenting on this thread anymore. I do appreciate all the research that was done on weapons shipping both short and long guns for those who do not know much about it.

    I do have a question though, what is the law regarding shipping a gun to ones self, both in the same state and out of that state?
    I apologize for getting us off-topic. I get a little defensive sometimes.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    523
    No problem.... USA Carry is a very lightly moderated forum (none at all?) and so you just have to put up with people like AssBanks.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

  8. kjzimm88, I was fully prepared to let it go but then things like this happen...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    No problem.... USA Carry is a very lightly moderated forum (none at all?) and so you just have to put up with people like AssBanks.


    Wow, did you come up with that insult all by yourself. It's better than I would have expected with your limited ability to actually think. I'm guessing you had help.
    You have to put up with me here and the rest of the country has to put up with big government loving nannies like you. usacarry will survive me, too bad the country won't survive people like you.

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBanks View Post
    kjzimm88, I was fully prepared to let it go but then things like this happen...





    Wow, did you come up with that insult all by yourself. It's better than I would have expected with your limited ability to actually think. I'm guessing you had help.
    You have to put up with me here and the rest of the country has to put up with big government loving nannies like you. usacarry will survive me, too bad the country won't survive people like you.
    Or you.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

  10. Set up some sort of relationship with a local FFL and have them ship it for you to the buyers FFL .It will cost you a fee,but much cheaper than sending it yourself.
    I have a local FFL that does outgoing transfers for $25.Whether we hate the laws ,agree or disagree with them or not,it's best to abide by them.I don't want to see anyone in jail.You can always choose not to complete the transaction if the buyer doesn't agree with your terms of sale.Save yourself the headache.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast