Idiot FFL/01 Holder Experience
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Idiot FFL/01 Holder Experience

Idiot FFL/01 Holder Experience

Just a bit of vent/rant...

I just sold a handgun on Gunbroker to a guy who has his FFL/01 license.

So, he is all upset that I am shipping the handgun to him via overnight FedEx and told me I can ship it to him via United States Post Office, Priority Mail.

The bozo obviously did not read the auction terms and conditions, for there I clearly stipulated I will ship it only to a FFL holder via FedEx overnight.

Further, he apparently doesn't know squat about Federal Law, ATF regulations and USPS regulations.

Told me, "I have people ship me handguns through the USPS mail all the time."

Oh...really?

I should report the doofus to the ATF.

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a marooon"
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

3. Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post

Oh really??!?

Is the ATF your friend?
    Do you think the ATF rules are fair and constitutional?
    Are you a busybody who needs to stick his nose into other peoples business?(Your transaction with him is your business, his other dealings are not)
    Are you a tattle-tale?

For the record, I suggest everyone follow all applicable laws when dealing with firearms transactions(you never know when YOU could be the target of a sting operation). I'm not saying this guy is doing the right thing but why get involved in another man's business that has nothing to do with you.

We have way to many tattle-tales, busybodies, nannies, and control freaks in this country. Sadly this has lead to a large number of the same getting elected to federal office. This country would be MUCH better off if people would mind their own [email protected] business.

Blog Entries
    I had a "discussion" with a guy about the same thing as far as shipping through the mail & I don't even have an FFL, but he insisted that he does it & the local postmaster is aware of it. He also tried to tell me that there is a state that requires all residents to own a firearm, I responded with "How about a town down in Georgia". No that's not it, it's a state. He also told me that he reloads & uses a little more powder then recommended, I called him an idiot, he said that guns were made to with stand it & could take it. I just walked away. how it is that he's made it to 50 & not in jail I haven't a clue.

does that go for the inner city kids that have a no tell policy when it comes to thugs murdering people with illegal guns? they should just keep quiet and let the thugs continue and possibly take out someone YOU might know? just wondering how far you take this no tattle tale stuff...

What a dumb ass LOL

He won't have his FFL long
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

The country would be better off if idiots like you were not in it.

I'm going to report the guy to the ATF precisely because of what he was asking me to do, and telling me I could do.

We have enough problems as it is without idiots like you guys running around.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

8. Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    does that go for the inner city kids that have a no tell policy when it comes to thugs murdering people with illegal guns? they should just keep quiet and let the thugs continue and possibly take out someone YOU might know? just wondering how far you take this no tattle tale stuff...
    Wow, you go from shipping methods to murder. You go from a government regulation that is constitutionally questionable to capitol murder. If you can't see a difference between the two, you are beyond help.

Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    The country would be better off if idiots like you were not in it.

I'm going to report the guy to the ATF precisely because of what he was asking me to do, and telling me I could do.

We have enough problems as it is without idiots like you guys running around.

Looks like I hit a nerve. I knew there would be one of two possible responses to my post. Either you would recognize the issue or you would become defensive.

Please do us all a favor and NEVER complain about too much government regulation.

I used to believe this was a free country. Our freedoms died a long time ago because of people like you. You are no different than the Nazi sympathizers who turned in their Jewish neighbors. There is a big difference in degree but the principle is EXACTLY the same.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" Samuel Adams

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBanks View Post
    Oh really??!?

Is the ATF your friend?
    Do you think the ATF rules are fair and constitutional?
    Are you a busybody who needs to stick his nose into other peoples business?(Your transaction with him is your business, his other dealings are not)
    Are you a tattle-tale?

For the record, I suggest everyone follow all applicable laws when dealing with firearms transactions(you never know when YOU could be the target of a sting operation). I'm not saying this guy is doing the right thing but why get involved in another man's business that has nothing to do with you.

We have way to many tattle-tales, busybodies, nannies, and control freaks in this country. Sadly this has lead to a large number of the same getting elected to federal office. This country would be MUCH better off if people would mind their own [email protected] business.
    You know, he says at the very beginning of his post that it's a Vent/Rant. He's just blowing of steam. No need to be a total douche-bag about it. No reason for personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by AzBanks
    Looks like I hit a nerve.
    Of course you did and you knew you would because you're an ass.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Just a bit of vent/rant...

I just sold a handgun on Gunbroker to a guy who has his FFL/01 license.

So, he is all upset that I am shipping the handgun to him via overnight FedEx and told me I can ship it to him via United States Post Office, Priority Mail.

The bozo obviously did not read the auction terms and conditions, for there I clearly stipulated I will ship it only to a FFL holder via FedEx overnight.

Further, he apparently doesn't know squat about Federal Law, ATF regulations and USPS regulations.

Told me, "I have people ship me handguns through the USPS mail all the time."

Oh...really?

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a marooon"
    Just out of curiosity.......why will you only ship via FedEx Overnight?? You wouldn't ship via FedEx ground (or another FedEx option) if the buyer requested it??
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AzBanks View Post
    Wow, you go from shipping methods to murder. You go from a government regulation that is constitutionally questionable to capitol murder. If you can't see a difference between the two, you are beyond help.

Looks like I hit a nerve. I knew there would be one of two possible responses to my post. Either you would recognize the issue or you would become defensive.
    I have to agree with jfisch that AzBanks is an ass.

Amsdorf, good luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast