Glock 27 Price

Thread: Glock 27 Price

Question Glock 27 Price

I have a friend looking to pick up a new Glock 27 and was asking me what the going price was for one. I really haven't been in a gun store in a while (I know, shame on myself).

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I have a friend looking to pick up a new Glock 27 and was asking me what the going price was for one. I really haven't been in a gun store in a while (I know, shame on myself).

Yes, shame on you Luke! Anyway, based on my trips to gun stores and on looking on gun auction sites, the going price for a brand new never-used Glock 27 is approximately $500-$530.

I paid around $400 for mine new in the box. If he is LEO, Retired LEO, Fireman, active duty military or Retired military, a Glock LE dealer will give you the LE discount. They are probably a little more now since I bought mine a couple years ago.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

He's still looking actually. I just found this one on Buds for $494.

Glock 27 .40 S&W Fixed Sights OD Green 9 Round for Sale at Buds Gun Shop

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Yes, shame on you Luke! Anyway, based on my trips to gun stores and on looking on gun auction sites, the going price for a brand new never-used Glock 27 is approximately $500-$530.
    Wow! High mark up here in PRHI. Current price ranges from $565 - $615 depending on if it has factory installed night sights.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

440.00 to 490.00 is wholesale depending upon what sights you get. Buds is normally the cheapest on the net.
    "A kind word only goes so far, a kind word and a gun goes a lot further" 1924
    Be Safe, Be Confident, Get Trained! Copyrighted 1996
    [email protected]

LEO discount $399 plus tax $430 out the door. Otherwise usually $500 and up. I have seen them on gunsamerica.com for $469 but they are hard to find. If you find one new for under five hundred I would get it.