Best Concealed Holsters? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Concealed Holsters?

I agree with Kalamity023 on the Old Faithful holsters. Old Faithful and Remora are the only two holsters I use.

I have ordered a holster from www.savoylrather.com for my Walther PPS. I have been using a Galco Summer Comfort for two years.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using USA Carry mobile app
    We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Quote Originally Posted by ptco911 View Post
    I have ordered a holster from www.savoylrather.com for my Walther PPS. I have been using a Galco Summer Comfort for two years.
    Corrected link

SAVOY LEATHER | Handcrafted Leather Goods
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

5. Lovin the Crossbreed Supertuck!

Quote Originally Posted by stafford0509 View Post
    I conceal carry. Usually my Beretta PX4 9mm the holsters I own are ok and look in all websites and gun stores nothing comfortable to use. I also have a Desert Eagle .50 hard to find holster to use.
    For the Beretta, try a Versacarry (amazon or google search the name) or a hybrid IWB holster at 4 o'clock.
    For the DE, the only way I typically see those carried is OWB strong side, or in a shoulder holster.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree on the Crossbreed Supertuck have 2 one for the 1911 and one forthe G27 both are great

Best Concealed Holsters?

For custom leather look at Soteria leather. For price look at alien holsters. Crossbreed is great and for something different look at the three speed holsters, very comfy and can wear anything with it. When I use it I wear at the 4 to 5
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

For full leather quality holsters, this is my favorite crafter:

Prince Gun Leather - Quality Leather Holsters for the Concealed Carry Professional
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I'm partial to Alien Gear. And the 3Speed. Plus a TWAW (The Well Armed Woman) holster that JUST came out that I can actually manage appendix carry.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

I'M really big on the 3Speed Holster

Best Concealed Holsters?-20130607_121837a.jpgBest Concealed Holsters?-icondraw.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast