Boris gets a new weapon!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boris gets a new weapon!!

Smile Boris gets a new weapon!!

i bought a CZ-82 with HK's help the other day. i fired it and I LOVE IT!!! you guys and gals don't know it, but you need one. very,very badly. BAD GUYS BEWARE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    i bought a CZ-82 with HK's help the other day. i fired it and I LOVE IT!!! you guys and gals don't know it, but you need one. very,very badly. BAD GUYS BEWARE!!!!
    Congrats on the new purchase. Post some pics so we can all drool over it!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Talking

"You'll shoot your eye out kid!" (God how I hate that movie!)
    Hows about a picture while U have 2-eyes to see it with?
    Seriously, looked the model up online, NICE!

C-L

kimber,

i would love to, but i do not know how. especially with this back up computer. the good one bit the dust a month ago. we are gonna get it fixed, but don't know when. i got it at military gun supply in ft. worth. hk helped me get it. but if i can figure out how to do it..... i gotta tell you, this weapon shoots as good if not better than aGlock. it really does. my wife said all she could hear from the back 40 was something like a machine gun and a loud "woo-hoo!!!" i had ear plugs in so..... now repeat after me...." i need a CZ-82,i need a CZ-82...."

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    "You'll shoot your eye out kid!" (God how I hate that movie!)
    Hows about a picture while U have 2-eyes to see it with?
    Seriously, looked the model up online, NICE!

C-L
    Come on that is a funny movie. At least you will have to admit it is better than most of the garbage that is on t.v.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

7. A very good friend of mine has that same CZ it is one very fine gun. And yes your collection would not be complete with out one.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    i would love to, but i do not know how. especially with this back up computer. the good one bit the dust a month ago. we are gonna get it fixed, but don't know when. i got it at military gun supply in ft. worth. hk helped me get it. but if i can figure out how to do it..... i gotta tell you, this weapon shoots as good if not better than aGlock. it really does. my wife said all she could hear from the back 40 was something like a machine gun and a loud "woo-hoo!!!" i had ear plugs in so..... now repeat after me...." i need a CZ-82,i need a CZ-82...."
    I need a CZ-82. I need a CZ-82..... I need a CZ-82........ Well, Crap now I need to go to the gun shop. Thanks Boris.

Any how here is a pic of the cz-82. (not boris's but same model)

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Hmmm sexiest bit of cold steel I've seen on USA-Carry 4 a while, Boris U R thrice blessed and I got a case of the envy-monster
    O.K. DONT SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT! Aim where the eye meets the nose and even a .22 round drops a BG, this could take the whole BG's head off!!!! Awesome shooter. Now all it needs is some Crimson Trace wrap-around laser sites and it would be poetry in precision and knock-down weaponry.

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 09-19-2008 at 07:38 PM.

What do you feed it? It is a nice looking gun.

that's a pretty piece of steel... congrats!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast