KEL TEC Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KEL TEC Thread

1. I don't like the trigger on my p11 but it is not a range gun. It is like a wheel gun.

Kel-tec Will Travel

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"[/FONT]WELLL!

I BROUGHT A KEL-TEC P-11, I WENT TO THE RANGE, AND NOTICE MY GROUP IS BELOW THE BULL...AT 15 YARDS. I WENT NUTS! I KNOW DO NOT SHOOT THAT BAD. BECAUSED I USED A SIG P-220 ON DUTY. I NOTICE THAT A TWO FINGERS GRIP IS NO GOOD. SO, I BUY A FINGER EXTENTION FOR MY MAG. NOW, MY GROUNP IS AT THE EYE!
    billye1952

P>S>

iI LOVE MY KEL-TEC NOW FOR OFF-DUTY
    keep your guard up
    for the home front for this country we love!

4. Good deal now look a the belt clip.

At our last gun show I found a P3AT HC in navy blue. This gun show as I was leaving I spotted a HC navy P11, I just couldn't leave it there as they made too nice of a match.:D
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

Very nice set of siblings. Congratulations.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Just signed on today and I like my Kel-Tec pistols.

I have two Kel-Tec pistols. I first bought a P3AT after shooting a friend's and I've always liked it. Very small, light, easily concealed--lighter than my Beretta 21a and significantly more powerful. Also easier to conceal.

The second is a Pf-9 which I took an immediate liking to. It is not much harder to conceal than the .380 but it is a significantly more powerful cartridge. Unfortunately, the ejector pin moved and blocked the hammer from falling (while I was qualifying to add it to my CHL--annoyed, angry, etc.) Sent it back and they returned it in about 5 weeks. I am pretty sure it is a different pistol with the same serial number; I can't be certain as I only had it for about 6 days and 250 rounds before returning it, but I think a scratch is missing from the slide.

They both have brisk recoil, but I don't seem to mind recoil and I don't find them uncomfortable to shoot. Others may have a different opinion.

I find these 2 so much handier than my Kimber that I usually carry one of them even though I bought the CDP II as my primary carry pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by burley View Post
    At our last gun show I found a P3AT HC in navy blue. This gun show as I was leaving I spotted a HC navy P11, I just couldn't leave it there as they made too nice of a match.:D
    I can honestly say that i haven`t seen very many that color,but i like the looks of them.

9. Pink stands out in the bottom of a purse

I love my little olive green and parkered P-3. I think I have heard where KT makes like 1000 P-3 a week and they still can not keep up with the demand. :D
    Karl. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God. :)

11. They sell for about 250 here and I'm starting to see alot in the stores.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast