KEL TEC Thread - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: KEL TEC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by todd128 View Post
    does anybody know when these are coming out??I have to get both of them.I tried e-mailing kel-tec but no answer yet
    According to Kel-Tec they should be shipping in Q2 of 08. So start looking for them from April on.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello all,

New member and a happy P11 owner/carrier.
    Hard to beat 13 rounds of JHP in such a small, dependable package.

I saw this thread and just coudn't let it die off.

-Dave

Bought a PF9 yesterday. Slightly lighter than the P11, which I shot one before and really liked for carrying. Hopefully no bugs with this pistol!

5. Will never die to many of us out here. When the heat is on in florida shorts and keltecs go together

6. Pf-9

I got a PF-9 awhile back and must have around 300 rounds or so thru it. It goes bang everytime I pull the trigger.
    I got one of those Super Tuck Deluxe from crossbreed holsters and it works very well for me. You would forget it was there.

7. P3at

I have the P3AT and got to say for a small gun it packs some punch. and yes you got to love the face you can hid it in your jeans pockit.

I bought my best pal a PF9 for Christmas. He used to carry around a Glock 27, but now he always carries the PF9.

I tried but I couldn't convince him to carry a CombatMaster:D
    "The Detonics CombatMaster .45 is a premium quality professional tool for the serious handgun expert and combat shooter. It is capable of providing the brute force stopping power of the standard-sized .45 in a size no larger than a snub-nosed .38." Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
    NV Tactical: Northern Virginia's #1 Source for Professional, Tactical Firearms Training

9. Ok so I see you guys love your Kel-Tecs. I've been thinking of getting one but can't decide between the P-32 and the P-3at. One of the local gun shops in town only carries the .32 because the guy claims the frame for the .380 is too small for the caliber, making it uncomfortable to shoot. That is not my main concern. Obviously this isn't a range gun and I feel like a .380 is a small enough caliber as is, let alone the .32. Anyone care to weigh in on the benefits of one or the other?
    Romans 3:22-24

Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45
    Taurus Millenium Pro .40
    Kel-Tec P3AT .380

10. Mouse that roars. I have a 32 and carry silver tips in it. Not for 25' shots,but 10 ' good to go. Not for shooting thousands of rounds. Lots of my friends have 380' and like them.

echo_5 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johioss View Post
    Ok so I see you guys love your Kel-Tecs. I've been thinking of getting one but can't decide between the P-32 and the P-3at. One of the local gun shops in town only carries the .32 because the guy claims the frame for the .380 is too small for the caliber, making it uncomfortable to shoot. That is not my main concern. Obviously this isn't a range gun and I feel like a .380 is a small enough caliber as is, let alone the .32. Anyone care to weigh in on the benefits of one or the other?
    I can only speak for the .380 'cuz I don't own the .32. I was at the gun shop about to buy the P32 when I saw the P3AT for the same price ($250). The differences are: 1 more round in the .32, 7 vs. 6. Also the .32 has a slide stop. Considering the Kel-Tec niche, a pocket pistol for bad-breath distance or BUG duty, I bought the .380 for the improved stopping power. But, damn!, 380 ammo. is pricey!

I recommend the pocket clip!

-my $.02
    Last edited by echo_5; 02-22-2008 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added pics

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast