Kahr Owners Group - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr Owners Group

1. Hello,
    New guy here,i just bought a new CW9 today. Hope to get out to the range today.

I have a Kahr PM9 and love it.Still thinking about a PM40 a little later this year

4. Just ordered my first Kahr from GUN FOR ALL

I just ordered my first Kahr model # KP3833 from GUN FOR ALL. Very nice people to work with. Gun prices are reasonable and they are going out of there way to find my small Kahr. I'll write back when I've tried it out and let you know how I like it.

Let us know when you get it and post some pics. The Kahr Owners Group is located here. USA Carry - Kahr Owners
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by 2075RAMI4ME View Post
    ... the only problem I have is that the PM45 ejects the last spent case of each magazine back into my forehead - not sure why, but it happens with any brand/load of ammo in any of my 4 magazines. And it's only the last round in a magazine. Anyway not really a problem, just a minor inconvenience ...
    Ahhh, an undocumented feature to let you know your mag is empty!

7. Hey everyone, great to see some more Kahr owners here. I have 3, and regularly carry 2; PM45 and PM9. I have a CW9 but don't carry that regularly. Love all 3!
    -LP
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." - Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

Welcome to the site, 3KahrGarage. We're glad to have some more proud Kahr owners here! btw, great username...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    Yeah, great username, 3KahrGarage! Welcome aboard.

Proud Kahr owner here - I carry a K40 Covert as my main carry gun (that was the full-slide/short grip variation).

I have a CW9. Getting my cwp in 3 weeks.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast