Kahr Owners Group
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr Owners Group

Kahr Owners Group

I just started a Kahr Owners Group. If you own a Kahr please join and tell us what you have. USA Carry - Kahr Owners
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

3. I thought that I did reply, but I don't see it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, the Glock Guys are plotting again. (just kidding)
    I have three KAHR, a CW9, K9 and a K40. My primary warm weather carry is the CW9, IWB and loaded with Cor-Bon 90 gr PrB's Cool/cold weather brings out the K40, OWB with 135 gr PrB's. Both are carried in holsters made by Jim Speidal (The Beltman).
    I don't have the camera nor the expertise to post pictures, yet

Quote Originally Posted by gunney View Post
    I thought that I did reply, but I don't see it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
    We have to get 5 or 6 members before it is added to the Group forums. That's why you don't see it. We have 4 members now so it shouldn't be too long...
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

5. Hey all,

Glad to see this group. I also have three Kahrs, and they pretty much comprise my every day carry. (I guess I should change my username to ThreeKahrs4Me). I have a CW9, PM9, and PM45. I carry the PM9 in an RKBA Holsters pocket holster or a SmartCarry anytime I need deep concealment. I carry the PM45 in a Crossbreed Supertuck most other times. I love all three of my Kahrs! I haven't had any reliability issues with any of them (500+ rounds with each); the only problem I have is that the PM45 ejects the last spent case of each magazine back into my forehead - not sure why, but it happens with any brand/load of ammo in any of my 4 magazines. And it's only the last round in a magazine. Anyway not really a problem, just a minor inconvenience. Thanks Red Hat for starting the group.
    "Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." St. Augustine A.D. 354-430

-LP

Wondered when someone would get a Kahr group going! Currently a P9 and a K40. Niether one has failed to go bang when the trigger is squeezed, no matter what I'm feeding it. Gotta love that dependability!
    Conflict is inevitable, combat is a choice!

wolfhunter Guest
    I bought a CW9 for my wife.

We have enough members. The Kahr Owners Group is up and running. Jump on over to the Group Forums and click on Kahr Owners.

I recently purchase a P9. It's super comfortable to carry, but tight as a tick. I've put about 300 rounds thru it, I think it still needs a few more to be properly broken in. My glock 23 is still my primary until I get used to the P9. Overall, a good gun.

10. Have a PM40 and a CW45 here. Dave

I'm looking for a good price on mag for my Kahr CW9. Anyone have any suggestions?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast