Looking for another handgun - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for another handgun

Glock 26, Glock 27, and Glock 33 come to mind.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

What a dumb law. I would suggest what I carry the HKP2000SK but it does hold more than 10. Seeing as how you already have a Sig have you checked out the new 250. With the sub compact version it might not be over 10. Not sure.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I also recommend the Springfield EMP 9mm. Have one myself and love it. Magazine hold 9 plus one in the chamber. Fortunately for me, Nevada has no such restrictions.
    Last edited by mtndwell; 11-14-2008 at 12:42 PM.

How about something a little smaller, something like this Cobra CA 380 I just picked up. It's made to fit in any pocket. 6 + 1, with what I like to call "low and blow" sights" made to slide past everything in your pocket with out snagging on anything in your pocket on the way out of your pocket. It's pretty light for cc @ 22 ounces.

Young man, how many times have I told you in previous posts that you need to stop selling yourself short and move up north to either New Hampshire or Vermont, both of which are places where you can own whatever you want?

I have several defense guns but the one in my pocket is different than the one in my nightstand. If it's not with you when you need it...it's obviously useless. I'm in Arizona where shorts and light shirts are the usual attire. I keep a 1911 45 ACP in my nightstand but my carry guns (depending on how lightly I'm dressed) are either a 16-ounce Taurus 605 SH2 .357 mag snubbie or a Kel-Tec P3AT 380 ACP which only weighs 11 ounces loaded with 7 rounds of BB JHPs (1100 fps and 250 ft-lbs energy). Sometimes I carry a Taurus PT-140 Mil Pro in 40 S&W but it's a bit heavy (23 oz with 11 rounds) and bulky for shorts and a light shirt.
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Young man, how many times have I told you in previous posts that you need to stop selling yourself short and move up north to either New Hampshire or Vermont, both of which are places where you can own whatever you want?
    yea yea I know mannnny times haha and I will be taking your advice soon hopefully. However for right now, I like the feedback I have been getting here on another firearm. I have to look around. Thanks everyone for the feedback, I will take everything into consideration!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Hey Glockster, where did you find the colt DA catalouge? I was under the impression they
    only make SAs now. If that's current, I could be real trouble!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." T. Jefferson

Well, you already know how well a Sig Sauer shoots. Have you considered the P239 in 40 & .357Sig? I've seen a kit with both barrels included. I have fired a P239 chambered in .357Sig that belongs to a U.S. Sky Marshal. He insisted I shove 4 mags of his Speer Gold Dots through it. I didn't feel like arguing that particular day.

I'm real tempted to look into another Sig now.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Quote Originally Posted by benzuncle View Post
    I have fired a P239 chambered in .357Sig that belongs to a U.S. Sky Marshal. He insisted I shove 4 mags of his Speer Gold Dots through it. I didn't feel like arguing that particular day.

I'm real tempted to look into another Sig now.
    Leave it to someone in law enforcement to force you to do something. That was terribly rude of him wasn't it.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast