concealed carry 45 - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: concealed carry 45

My new carry gun for a few weeks now is a Kahr PM45. I have several 45's but none are light enough for me to carry on a regular basis but the PM45 carries and feels like my PM9. Now all I need is a PM40 for the trifecta.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    My new carry gun for a few weeks now is a Kahr PM45. I have several 45's but none are light enough for me to carry on a regular basis but the PM45 carries and feels like my PM9. Now all I need is a PM40 for the trifecta.
    Have you tried an XD.45 compact? Really light weight easy to conceal great shooter 100% rock solid reliable. The only compact .45 that I have ever seen that is fun to shoot.
    Those who would, deny, require permit, qualification, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

I have an XD 45 standard and looked at a few XD compacts but I still like the PM series. I also have a Auto Ord P-10, a Colt 1911 Officer model, several LLama 1911 compacts and a Firestorm Compact 1911.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

5. My piece of the 'Rock

I know I saw at least one mention of the Rock Island Armory pistol. This is my CS (compact) model:

These guns are rock solid (pun intended ), accurate and reliable. This one cost me under 400.00 in January. 3.5" barrel, 7-rnd magazine, Parkerized finish. I have used FMJ, JHP, etc with zero errors. I just got a full sized tactical model in a 2-tone finish. I carry either in a Galco paddle holster or in a tuckable IWB (the full size is a bit long for sitting around in a IWB, but it's do-able. Well worth looking into.

wolfhunter Guest
    Para Warthog - smallest 10 round 1911 available.

Personal preference.

I carry the Taurus 24/7 Pro compact and love it. it came with the 10 and 12 rd clips and no jams yet after a few hundred rounds. For $359 at the gun show at Atlanta Motor Speedway it way beat ot the glocks, s&w 's for me.

Kahr CW45 under 500$ NIB;

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

I strongly reccomend the glock 36. I find it's very practicle and conceals quite nicely. Good luck

A lot of very nice pistols have been mentioned.
    My preference is Smith & Wesson M&P .45c because I like 45's. it is small enough for CCW but not too small. It's capacity is 8+1, and it costs around $500-$550.

11. Back when a local gun shop was going out of business, I went a little crazy and picked up both a Colt Officer's Model and a Lightweight Commander in .45. Anybody had any experience using either one of them as a carry piece?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast