concealed carry 45 - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: concealed carry 45

45 for carry

XD45 Compact - love it, price wont break a guy and it works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by kejam View Post
    XD45 Compact - love it, price wont break a guy and it works every time.
    I just picked up a XD45 Service today. I haven't had a chance to fire it but I will tomorrow. I have a feeling that it will become one of may many favorites!:):D
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I have an XD40 service and like it very much. It shoots very well, it is comfortable to me, and I feel very dependable. My wife recently got an XD9 compact. We haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but like it very much as well. It (as I think they all do now) came with some accessories. It has a small kydex holster, a magazine loader, and a double magazine holder. Something I like about it is the extra magazine with it is an extended magazine. It makes it feel like I am holding my service model instead of a compact. Enjoy your 45.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I think I would like to invest in the grip that is shown on the RIA above..I just picked up my RIA and I think the grip needs a little improvement. I reckon I need to surf the net for grips now.
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    I think I would like to invest in the grip that is shown on the RIA above..I just picked up my RIA and I think the grip needs a little improvement. I reckon I need to surf the net for grips now.
    Midwayusa has some really nice looking 1911 grips. I have never replaced mine, but they sure have some variety.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Check this site out when you get a chance.She makes some real nice grips.
    http://www.esmeralda.cc/latest_grips_added.htm

8. Esmarelda is cool,nice grips too.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Esmarelda is cool,nice grips too.
    Yessir...she sure is.:D

Also try Omega http://www.czgrips.us/1911.htm I had Sam @ Omega did a set for me for my Full framed .45Witness, heres a pic

5 weeks and a perfect fit.

11. Sweet Grips SAS Mayhem! I need a pair for my CZ RAMI. And maybe my 75 too.:)
    "Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." St. Augustine A.D. 354-430

-LP

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast