concealed carry 45
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: concealed carry 45

concealed carry 45

I am a 45 person and am looking into a nice concealed carry version that won`t break the bank account to buy.I`m sure i`m not the only person partial to 45`s so how about some suggestions from experience with a particular brand or just personal prefferences.I am curiuos to hear others opinions.

I carry a Springfield Armory XD-45 Compact 4" and I love it.

I here the patriot makes a good 45. Never had one but a lot of chatter on the kel tec page about them

That springfield XD just might be my next pistol. I'd like a .45, but the 1911 just doesn't do much for me (sorry, not trying to step on toes)
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

I carry a Glock Model 30 (.45ACP) and a Glock Model 39 (.45GAP).

Both are great CCW pistols.

We have His'n'Her Kimbers. Hers is a Pro CDP II Ultra Carry (3") that has a trigger as good as any target arm I've ever fired! What a great gun! 7+1. Highly recommended (About $1k).
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

I currently have my Springfield Armory Micro-Compact as my primary carry gun. To be added soon will be my Kimber Ultra Compact CDPII. Both in 45ACP with 3" barrels.

I am a firm believer in 'big and slow' providing the most value for self defense.

spc :D

Quote Originally Posted by JC40 View Post
    I am a 45 person and am looking into a nice concealed carry version that won`t break the bank account to buy.I`m sure i`m not the only person partial to 45`s so how about some suggestions from experience with a particular brand or just personal prefferences.I am curiuos to hear others opinions.
    Rock Island .45 Tactical. Super gun no issued CCW with a crossbreed Super tuck holster. Invisible. But YOU will always know that it there. I'm look to get a RIA .45 in a compact. You can get a RIA .45 Tact for about 400.00 delivered. And there CS is A1111111 ;)

Big and slow , I resemble that statement. What is this groups feelings of 357 sig?

FBI's one-stop power ratings [from years ago, anyways] was that the 125 grain jacketed hollowpoint .357 round was the all-time best of the bunch. I agonized between the .40 and the .357 Sig (essentially identical to the .357 Mag, ballistically) before buying the G27's. Decided on the .40 but not because of stopping power, but because I don't anticipate needing to shoot out the engine block of a Ford. The .40 will serve my needs just fine. Besides, my primary sidearm is the .45 . . . the .40 is my second choice, followed by the .38 and the .380, both of them for BUG's.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast