Got a PT145 today - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a PT145 today

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

I thought rule #1 was carry a gun.
    That is implied rule #1. Or else why be on a ccw board?

Just my biggest pet peeve. If you conceal, then hide the darn thing. If you OC then do it. But pick one to do at a time... Don't even get me started as to WHY I feel some people are always getting "made". It's to close to Christmas to be nasty

ps. I won't respond TWICE, my computer is just fine.
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

The PT 145 is a great CCW weapon. I carry mine at least 3 times a month! Its a VERY reliable shooter! Great Choice....Hope you have been practicing since your first post last year!!
    Action Is Always Faster Than Reaction!!!

Funny... the PT145 is the gun my primary care physician has. I'm trying to talk him into getting his CC permit and a comfortable concealable holster.

+1

Good choice on the PT145. I have the stainless version I carry everyday in a Crossbreed Supertuck.

I carry the PT in a C-TAC holster, also have thier kydex double mag pouch. Love the PT and have put well over a 1000 rounds through it with no problems. The C-TAC is very adjustable and works well with the PT but is uncomfortable while riding in my truck but other than that it carries well. Have carried this combination since 2005.

Congrats on your Pt145. I have the PT140pro and have been very impressed with it. It is the older version that is DAO and has a very long trigger pull. However, it has been a great pistol. I have never had the slightest problem with it. I have shot cheap stuff, expensive stuff, reloads and never a hiccup of any kind. I think you'll be pleased.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

8. I bought a used PT145 and it seems the factory 10 round mag, when loaded, is a little tight when inserted. In addition, when you rack the slide, it is a SOB to pull back and chamber a round. Almost like it is hanging up on the round when you try to rack one in the chamber, probably need to take it to gunsmith and have it tuned up?

Anyone else experience this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12