s & w 4014

Thread: s & w 4014

s & w 4014

I just bought a S&W model 4014 and was told it isnt made anymore.do they still make parts for it? I got it with 5 mags and a holster for $400 so I couldn't pass it up.

All I was able to find on gunbroker was a magazine for one. It's quite likely that as more time passes, parts for this gun will get harder and harder to find. So, make sure you take good care of your new gun.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

You got a good deal on your 4014. You can get parts at e-gunparts. Smith & Wesson*|*4014*|*e-GunParts.com
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

what parts are most freequently replaced on a pistol? I have no experience with handguns or anything else that goes bang. only been shooting a couple months. I was shooting a beaver target at 15 yards with a .45 with iron sites. that should tell you my " experience" level. common sense would dictate extra firing pin , recoil spring, and barrel. what else would be a smart "extra" purchase?