New addition to the family - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New addition to the family

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Nice looking hardware! Congrats! Have you had a chance to call the Sheriff's Office to check on the status of your CC application?
    Thought I would wait at least wait until next week after New Years

Nice. You can't have to many guns.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Oooo, you're gonna GET IT, HK!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Nice. You can't have to many guns.
    How DARE you disagree with the President-Elect! We already have MORE than enough guns. In fact, one handgun is one too many (unless in the possession of law enforcement, jackboot governmental agencies, or drug dealers).

Of course, he does support the rights for sportsman to have firearms, he just wants "common sense" laws. Hmmmm, maybe like Muzzle loaders only, shooting damp black powder, bullets no larger that .30 caliber, GPS tracker in the stock, name, address, and SS# stamped on bullet, no more than one firearm per county (you guys can SHARE).

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    How DARE you disagree with the President-Elect! We already have MORE than enough guns. In fact, one handgun is one too many (unless in the possession of law enforcement, jackboot governmental agencies, or drug dealers).

Of course, he does support the rights for sportsman to have firearms, he just wants "common sense" laws. Hmmmm, maybe like Muzzle loaders only, shooting damp black powder, bullets no larger that .30 caliber, GPS tracker in the stock, name, address, and SS# stamped on bullet, no more than one firearm per county (you guys can SHARE).

Sense I believe in the Bill of Rights I'm sure that I am already on every list that there is.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs up

Great gun,wish i could find them good deals.day late dollor short.enjoy

You can't go wrong with a Kimber. Mine has been a favorite for a long time.

nice gift:) and can't blame you for picking yet another up:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Awesome! When you get the CC permit, will it become your every day carry piece? What kind of holster do you plan to use?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Awesome! When you get the CC permit, will it become your every day carry piece? What kind of holster do you plan to use?
    I've got one of these due tomorrow. Didn't cost that much, so I thought I would give it a try. If it don't work out, then I can try something else.

Got my new holster yesterday, looks pretty good. Now all I need is my permit . Shot another 100 rounds this morning, I think I may like shooting this more than I do my full size Kimber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast