New addition to the family
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New addition to the family

New addition to the family

While at the range (inside a gun shop) yesterday to break in my new FN FNP9 I got for Chirstmas I ran across a deal I couldn't pass up on this Kimber Ultra Carry II Stainless. I put about 50 rounds through it and it's a sweet shooter.

And if you are curious, here's the FNP9

Nice. Good addition!

Tell the truth, Cruz......

How much trouble did you get into for buying a new gun three days after receiving a new gun for Christmas?

Also, how sweet was the deal you couldn't pass up? Details, brother, details! We promise not to tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    How much trouble did you get into for buying a new gun three days after receiving a new gun for Christmas?

Also, how sweet was the deal you couldn't pass up? Details, brother, details! We promise not to tell anyone.

Well....she don't know about the new purchase...yet. Our 20th anniversary is tomorrow and I hope the diamond ring will blind her

The deal: gun was marked $839, pretty good price already. I traded a S&W Sigma (that I never really liked) and they gave me what I paid for it. Then knocked $20 off the price, add an extra mag, a box of Blazer Brass and threw in Free range time. I guess getting what I paid for the Sigma, which is more than I expected, kinda sealed the deal. Just couldn't pass it up

boyzoi Guest
    Nice looking Kimber....

Half to agree. Very nice Kimber.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

You lucky son-of-a-gun!!!

Maybe throw some diamond studs on top for good measure....

Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
    Well....she don't know about the new purchase...yet. Our 20th anniversary is tomorrow and I hope the diamond ring will blind her

The deal: gun was marked $839, pretty good price already. I traded a S&W Sigma (that I never really liked) and they gave me what I paid for it. Then knocked $20 off the price, add an extra mag, a box of Blazer Brass and threw in Free range time. I guess getting what I paid for the Sigma, which is more than I expected, kinda sealed the deal. Just couldn't pass it up
    Wow, that is an AMAZING price for the Kimber, not to mention the nice pluses of the original Sigma price and the free stuff (I love the free stuff).

Next time I am headed 'bama way I will take a few extra bills, PM you for that gunstore, and maybe make a purchase or three of my own!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Wow, that is an AMAZING price for the Kimber, not to mention the nice pluses of the original Sigma price and the free stuff (I love the free stuff).

Next time I am headed 'bama way I will take a few extra bills, PM you for that gunstore, and maybe make a purchase or three of my own!

Yeah, I think the Sigma prices have gone up a bit since I got the one I had. I think they are selling for around $350, but when I bought mine Gander Mtn had them on sale for $299 + $50 rebate + 2 extra mags. So, I only had $250 in it and traded it with 4 mags.

Nice looking hardware! Congrats! Have you had a chance to call the Sheriff's Office to check on the status of your CC application?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast