Deciding between Ruger LC9s, Ruger SC40 or Beretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact for conceal - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86

Thread: Deciding between Ruger LC9s, Ruger SC40 or Beretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact for conceal

  1. #21
    That's cool that its removable. The one on the beretta works like a little switch.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sin City....Las Vegas
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Haven't considered a Glock. Not puttin' them down or nothin', I just don't like the idea of only relying just on a trigger safety.

    There's plenty of other guns I'd like to consider but since the safety is only in the trigger, they either have too long, too hard or both of a trigger pull.

    I stopped at another place yesterday and got to check out that little Beretta Nano 9mm. Nice little pistol just like I had figured it was but, no saftey.

    I'm just curious though, what is it about your Glock that makes it your primary carry over the Ruger?


    The Glock just seems to fit my hand a little better; I def am more accurate with the G43 vs the Ruger(not bad with either...though). The G43 has less recoil than the Ruger also.
    NOT like the OTHER girls!!!!

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas girl View Post

    The Glock just seems to fit my hand a little better; I def am more accurate with the G43 vs the Ruger(not bad with either...though). The G43 has less recoil than the Ruger also.
    Are you comparing the Glock to the Ruger LC9s or the SR9c.

    THe LC9s is small and light so I can see that but since we have a Glock 26 and a SR9c I prefer the Ruger.
    USAF 1958-62
    NRA Member since the 1950's
    FL CCW

  5. #24
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sin City....Las Vegas
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Danwin22 View Post
    Are you comparing the Glock to the Ruger LC9s or the SR9c.

    THe LC9s is small and light so I can see that but since we have a Glock 26 and a SR9c I prefer the Ruger.
    Yes....I used to carry a Ruger LC9s but prefer my Glock 43 over it.
    NOT like the OTHER girls!!!!

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas girl View Post
    Yes....I used to carry a Ruger LC9s but prefer my Glock 43 over it.
    I'm just curious but how do you conceal carry your Glock?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #26
    Well guys, I made my decision. Gonna go with the LC9s. Already got my Alien Gear holster ordered and fixing to place the order for the Crimson Trace Lasergaurd sight.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #27
    A lot of people have the LC9S and love it. The great thing is you can always pick something else if you decide it's too snappy or just want to add to your collection.

    Good choice and enjoy it.
    USAF 1958-62
    NRA Member since the 1950's
    FL CCW

  9. #28
    Well, there she is. Now I just gotta take it out and break it in. Bought a 50 round box of 115 grain Winchesters and a box of 145 grain Browning target rounds and a box of the 150 grain fed HST's and browning jhp to test for carry anmo.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Well, there she is. Now I just gotta take it out and break it in. Bought a 50 round box of 115 grain Winchesters and a box of 145 grain Browning target rounds and a box of the 150 grain fed HST's and browning jhp to test for carry anmo.
    Buy your ammo online and in bulk. New, brass-cased 9mm target ammo is about $0.20/per round. For example, 1,000 rounds at LAX Ammo costs you $200. Federal HST 147 grain is about $0.40/round.

  11. #30
    I've been buyin a lot from sportsmans guide.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast