Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol. - Page 10
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    So, your qualifications are exactly zero then. Got it.

Your "free hand sweep" technique is only one of many and has certain risks. Not that many respected instructors teach the "free hand sweep" technique anymore. A 2-D target is not a person that can grab your hand. Also, getting tangled up with the aggressor while having one hand in front of your body and handgun is a good recipe to shoot yourself. If you shoot yourself, it still counts.
    Oh God no. Free had sweeps? No respectable armchair commando would ever teach such a technique. It's so much more intelligent to allow a bad guy to keep his gun pointed at you so he can install a crap escape valve in your gut.

Here's a clue: I don't get my training from online training videos. You've helped pay for my training, and the videos I've watched were shown in specialized courses not opened to trained killers like yourself.

What you think you know and what is factual are not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarry View Post
    Oh God no. Free had sweeps? No respectable armchair commando would ever teach such a technique. It's so much more intelligent to allow a bad guy to keep his gun pointed at you so he can install a crap escape valve in your gut.

Here's a clue: I don't get my training from online training videos. You've helped pay for my training, and the videos I've watched were shown in specialized courses not opened to trained killers like yourself.

What you think you know and what is factual are not the same.
    As I said, you have no clue what you are talking about. Here is a clue, attend a force-on-force class and learn how to get killed with your technique.

As for your supposed training, LOL. What training would that be? Courses specialized in what exactly? LOL.

bofh,

In case you've missed it, I'll go over it again. Maybe you have a bad case of jet lag...or brain fade. The MMA fighter who got his ass kicked was a MMA fighter. The dude who kicked his ass was a tough guy who didn't demonstrate fighting knowledge. If you were paying attention, the video exposed MMA for what it is: a bunch a guys who couldn't make it as boxers, so they put on street brawls inside of cages, but most can't street brawl.

McGregor has signed to box Mayweather. If the fight is not fixed, McGregor won't get out of the second round.

Believe me, I've known some of the best martial artists of my era, even the heavyweight kickboxing champion of the world. Even he told me that its called martial arts for a reason, that an equally matched boxer will win every time, and that a bad ass street fighter would probably whip both. When a fighter leaves a foot to kick, he places himself at serious risk to great harm. That's because it's very hard to remain balanced on one foot while taking a STRONG HAND power punch to the head.

You've bought in to that trained killer's videos, and you'll defend propaganda to a ridiculous extent. I'm going with your inability to admit that you've been fooled.

"It's easy to convince people that they're fools than to convince them that they've been fooled."
    ---Mark Twain

As I said, you have no clue what you are talking about. Here is a clue, attend a force-on-force class and learn how to get killed with your technique.

As for your supposed training, LOL. What training would that be? Courses specialized in what exactly? LOL.

Yep. You know it all. I've been trained all wrong. But for you, I'd be a babe in the woods.

Try this for force-on-force training: be in the same room as a Hell's Angel or an Aryan Brotherhood killer. After you're done cleaning out your laundry, pray that you're still alive. You wouldn't last a second with an authentic bad guy killer. You'd be shaking like a dog pooping razor blades. You'd be on your knees crying like a ***** and begging for mercy.

You're not much more than a 'net commando spewing garbage you've learned on the 'net and from ballerinas (martial artists).

They're far above your pay grade, which is more than you're worth.

You keep right on laughing until an authentic trained killer like a criminal street gang banger takes your gun right outta your hand and sticks it up your ass.

Yep. You know it all. I've been trained all wrong. But for you, I'd be a babe in the woods.

Try this for force-on-force training: be in the same room as a Hell's Angel or an Aryan Brotherhood killer. After you're done cleaning out your laundry, pray that you're still alive. You wouldn't last a second with an authentic bad guy killer. You'd be shaking like a dog pooping razor blades. You'd be on your knees crying like a ***** and begging for mercy.

You're not much more than a 'net commando spewing garbage you've learned on the 'net and from ballerinas (martial artists).
    You have not been trained at all, it appears. Just a lot of tough talk and chest thumping.

In contrast to you, I have posted at least one school where I trained. Let's hear it! Where did you get your firearms training?

bofh,

There is no doubt in my mind that you know damned well that I'm professionally trained. None whatsoever. You'll never admit it because you have to win. So you can be winner, but what you do know might wind up getting you killed.

Tell me the two primary rules of gunfighting that you're should've learned in commando school.

Back on topic: Corneilous, buy a Sig P239, or a P229 if you're able to conceal it, either in .40 S&W.

10. "Dirty Harry" I'm sure no one here thinks that you are trained. You are a loud mouth punk. You argument about tough guy vs. trained fighters is absurd. All you are doing is trying to get under people's skin.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

bofh,

There is no doubt in my mind that you know damned well that I'm professionally trained. None whatsoever. You'll never admit it because you have to win. So you can be winner, but what you do know might wind up getting you killed.

Tell me the two primary rules of gunfighting that you're should've learned in commando school.
    LOL. Keep making a fool out of yourself. Commando school! That's awesome! LOL. This post made my day.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast