Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol. - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarry View Post
    Back on topic: Corneilous, buy a Sig P239, or a P229 if you're able to conceal it, either in .40 S&W.
    Not that he gives a hoot, but the Sig P229 is the one NJSP has problems with and is suing Sig Sauer over. Great advice! LOL.

New Jersey sues Sig Sauer for selling State Police defective handguns

Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Not that he gives a hoot...
    I don't know why I even bother with you. I never said I didn't "give a hoot...".

But of course, as usual, you supplement reality for your own and believe your own fantasy. Your argument with Dirty Harry is between you and him. Keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I don't know why I even bother with you. I never said I didn't "give a hoot...".

But of course, as usual, you supplement reality for your own and believe your own fantasy. Your argument with Dirty Harry is between you and him. Keep it that way.
    Says the guy who just recently violated the same rule in this thread. I didn't reply to your comment quoting the same poster and mentioning me.

Says the guy who just recently violated the same rule in this thread. I didn't reply to your comment quoting the same poster and mentioning me.
    What are you talking about? The fact of the matter here between you and me is, is that you keep having it in your head that I don't care even when I told it wasn't about not caring at all. Well, when it comes to not caring about your advice anymore, it does, but that's not the point.

You're the one who had to troll and tell Dirty Harry that I didn't give a hoot. Your comment may not have been directed at me but you still brought it up. Kinda like you can't let it go or something.... kinda like you don't know when to shut up.

What are you talking about? The fact of the matter here between you and me is, is that you keep having it in your head that I don't care even when I told it wasn't about not caring at all. Well, when it comes to not caring about your advice anymore, it does, but that's not the point.

You're the one who had to troll and tell Dirty Harry that I didn't give a hoot. Your comment may not have been directed at me but you still brought it up. Kinda like you can't let it go or something.... kinda like you don't know when to shut up.
    Your post #89. You have nothing to complain about.

Funny, I knew exactly what you meant all along. Didnt notice the typo bofh's trying to exploit until now.

You gotta watch that with him.

[quote]
    90+% of all gunfights occur at 10" or less.
    If you didn't know that I meant ten feet as opposed to ten inches, leave gunfighting to professionals. You stay home and watch in on TV.
    Funny, I knew exactly what you meant all along. Didnt notice the typo bofh's trying to exploit until now.

You gotta watch that with him.
    Your post #89. You have nothing to complain about.

What? Did you really think he meant to say... 10..... inches? lol. I was just simply stating that I knew exactly what he meant and that I didn't even notice the typo he made until you tried to exploit it.

Just giving the guy fair warning, if you will, of your tactics.

But yet you don't see it that way. Only thing you see is me picking on you for picking on me earlier so naturally you have to counter back by picking on me... again... by telling Dirty Harry that "I don't give a hoot" to his recommendation. Even though I pretty much told him that even if I was still interested, I wouldn't be looking at close to a thousand-dollar pistol.

[QUOTE=corneileous;624499]

What? Did you really think he meant to say... 10..... inches? lol. I was just simply stating that I knew exactly what he meant and that I didn't even notice the typo he made until you tried to exploit it.

That last sentence says it all. You put yourself in this conversation and now you blame me for doing the same ting. Double standard much?

But yet you don't see it that way. Only thing you see is me picking on you for picking on me earlier so naturally you have to counter back by picking on me... again... by telling Dirty Harry that "I don't give a hoot" to his recommendation. Even though I pretty much told him that even if I was still interested, I wouldn't be looking at close to a thousand-dollar pistol.
    Picking on you? LOL Geta life.!

Originally posted by corneileous:

That last sentence says it all. You put yourself in this conversation and now you blame me for doing the same ting. Double standard much?
    Hey, I was just paying you back from the myriad of troll posts you've made towards me in the past and telling DH about your tactics.

But yeah, your right, that last sentence... of mine... does say it all.... 'bout your demeanor.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast