Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol. - Page 12
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

Originally Posted by corneileous: View Post

But yet you don't see it that way. Only thing you see is me picking on you for picking on me earlier so naturally you have to counter back by picking on me... again... by telling Dirty Harry that "I don't give a hoot" to his recommendation. Even though I pretty much told him that even if I was still interested, I wouldn't be looking at close to a thousand-dollar pistol.
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Picking on you? LOL Geta life.!
    Picking on, belittling, harassing, being an ass, giving unneeded amounts of crap too... Call it whatever you want. Doesn't matter...lol. All means the same.

But yes, for your information I do... have a life. Maybe getting a life is what you truly seek since all you can think better to do is argue all the time pissing people off.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Hey, I was just paying you back from the myriad of troll posts you've made towards me in the past and telling DH about your tactics.

But yeah, your right, that last sentence... of mine... does say it all.... 'bout your demeanor.
    LOL. So, you are admitting it now. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Picking on, belittling, harassing, being an ass, giving unneeded amounts of crap too... Call it whatever you want. Doesn't matter...lol. All means the same.

But yes, for your information I do... have a life. Maybe getting a life is what you truly seek since all you can think better to do is argue all the time pissing people off.
    LOL. Do you need some safe space? You get so easily triggered over nothing.

Originally Posted by corneileous View Post

Hey, I was just paying you back from the myriad of troll posts you've made towards me in the past and telling DH about your tactics.

But yeah, your right, that last sentence... of mine... does say it all.... 'bout your demeanor.
    LOL. So, you are admitting it now. Good for you.
    Yeah, I guess...

Oh wait, I get it... you work on an, "occurrence-by-occurrence" basis...

Originally Posted by corneileous View Post

LOL. Do you need some safe space? You get so easily triggered over nothing.
    Ha-ha.... 🤣🤣 safe space. Lol. What a tool.

I'm not triggered at all over anything. That's your assumption. Just calling it as I see it. Funny how me doing that triggers you to start slinging inaccurate labels about this "safe space" crap.

This woman was taught defensive tactics by a barber who came straight outta Compton. She's got the hood hold on her piece goin' on while she's picking fleas outta her 'do.

Who or what taught this woman to shoot oughta be baking cookies for a bridge club.

Bad habits are hard to unlearn, and they ain't a curriculum at any university that could get her shootin' straight. Let's hope she's never in a bad way and needs her gun to survive. She'll spend half-a-day tryin' to remember to get her hood hold right because hood hold is never right, except for trained killers.

Not that he gives a hoot, but the Sig P229 is the one NJSP has problems with and is suing Sig Sauer over. Great advice! LOL.

New Jersey sues Sig Sauer for selling State Police defective handguns
    Subtract 10 & get back to me. The P229 is a double stack pistol. I own one in .40 S&W. It's the most reliable handgun I've ever carried. Might be that Sig hired your trained killer who taught you the hood hold & math & he screwed up a perfectly perfect handgun

I recommended the P239, which is a single stack handgun. Notice the middle digits?

Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    "Dirty Harry" I'm sure no one here thinks that you are trained. You are a loud mouth punk. You argument about tough guy vs. trained fighters is absurd. All you are doing is trying to get under people's skin.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry
    Get back to your dojo. You're missing flip kick training.

bofh,

Since you've neglected to tell be the two primary rules of gunfighting, the gunfight controlling two rules, I'm goin' go with your missing it in your trained killer gunfighter course.

Seeings how it'll be in your best interest to know them, I'm gonna give 'em up for you because it's the way I roll:

Rule 1: The ONLY way to survive a gunfight is to not get in one.

Rule 2: If Rule One is unavoidable, don't get shot.

That's all the training you're gonna get from me. The rest oughta be in your trained killer manual.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarry View Post
    This woman was taught defensive tactics by a barber who came straight outta Compton. She's got the hood hold on her piece goin' on while she's picking fleas outta her 'do.

Who or what taught this woman to shoot oughta be baking cookies for a bridge club.

Bad habits are hard to unlearn, and they ain't a curriculum at any university that could get her shootin' straight. Let's hope she's never in a bad way and needs her gun to survive. She'll spend half-a-day tryin' to remember to get her hood hold right because hood hold is never right, except for trained killers.
    As I said, you have no clue and no training and belittle those that do. That pretty much sums up your contribution in this thread.

You still haven't told me where you have been trained, which means you have not been trained at all and just make stuff up as you go. This woman did nothing to you, yet you belittle her. Her trainer is reputable and knows what he is doing. You have zero reputation and I know nothing about firearms training.

Please enlighten me, what is she doing wrong? Please be specific and argue without derogatory terms for once!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast