Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol. - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 168 of 168

Thread: Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    ... and the practice that got him banned from the indoor range for shooting into the ceiling:



    “World’s Worst” Firearms Instructor Stripped Of Credentials

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I am pretty sure you are aware of VODA Consulting and Lucien Black as well then? The theory:

    My former partner linked me to his video where he was "training" the couple in their apartment...I don't think I made it through half the video before I shot coffee out of my nose.

    There is SO much garbage on the interwebz, what is so sad is that people will actually buy this garbage. "Don't hate dem what innovate".
    You can't always be safe, but you can always be dangerous.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Frisco85132 View Post
    My former partner linked me to his video where he was "training" the couple in their apartment...I don't think I made it through half the video before I shot coffee out of my nose.

    There is SO much garbage on the interwebz, what is so sad is that people will actually buy this garbage. "Don't hate dem what innovate".
    Did you see the live fire video where he went up at 45 and shot into the ceiling?
    You can't always be safe, but you can always be dangerous.

  5. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco85132 View Post
    Did you see the live fire video where he went up at 45 and shot into the ceiling?
    That's in my follow-up post.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    ... and the practice that got him banned from the indoor range for shooting into the ceiling:



    “World’s Worst” Firearms Instructor Stripped Of Credentials
    Yeah, that's the one. He is "training" a whole ghetto full of gunfight losers.
    You can't always be safe, but you can always be dangerous.

  7. The Walther CCP is the best gun I've ever held in my hand. I'm just not a big fan of them. The Sig Sauger P226 .40 is a great gum along with the S&W M&P

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fishman1996 View Post
    The Walther CCP is the best gun I've ever held in my hand. I'm just not a big fan of them. The Sig Sauger P226 .40 is a great gum along with the S&W M&P

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app
    I know they aren't single stack but they are great guns

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

  9. Kahr CW 40. In my opinion, great gun at good price.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast