Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol. - Page 6
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 168

Thread: Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    That would still be true if you could manage to focus on what Rhino said rather than mischaracterizing what I said again. To wit:
    There's no need to focus on what rhino said HERE. I'd be willing to guess that the only reason he even said what he did was just to throw in two more unnecessary cents into a pot that had no business being here in the first place just simply because you have a problem with something I said in a different thread and saw it necessary to spout off your nonsense that didn't even pertain to THIS subject. So I wrote an uneducated and misguided sentence in that other thread that which by the way was resolved rather quickly at the time of the discussion. Get over it.

    I repeat:
    Really isn't necessary to keep nitpicking this but whatever.



    Bad advice is bad advice whether it's cross-thread posted or not. You apparently consider it an "attack" to be corrected when you give people advice that could land them in federal prison should they follow it, and someone points that out, which by the way, wasn't even me to begin with.
    Um, yes it was. You keep blabbering about that other thread. You came here and said what you said.

    In any case, my so-called "attack" because of "not liking what you said in another thread" was nothing more than a warning to anybody who might be inclined to take you seriously about knowing how to stay "out of the pokey" to consider the source.
    Let's analyze what I said, you guessed it, HERE, that prompted you on that attack and in your two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Well, atleast that's one good thing about requiring a carry permit is that it forces applicants to get some kind of training. May not be to the extent of what cops or military go through but atleast it's something. Think about all the people out there that live in states that don't require permits; have they even shot a gun before? Know the difference between what will keep you out of the pokey and what'll land you behind bars? When I got my SDA certificate I didn't go through any extensive handgun saftey course or self defense course but atleast I was gone through the laws.
    The part that's in bold, what exactly is the problem you have with this?

    Unlike yours, that was an advisory warning based on knowledge that I already had that, as a source of legal advice, you suck.

    Blues
    Warn people all you want. It's funny though how you refer to what I said as legal advice.

    Oh and about the part where I said I was stumped, since you've now referred to that not once but twice, that was a poor attempt at sarcasm. I knew exactly what your purpose was. I doubt you've had a vey high opinion of me ever since I got here when you baited me into an argument over there in that other thread that I said I tend to avoid.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2.   
  3. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    ....I knew exactly what your purpose was. I doubt you've had a vey high opinion of me ever since I got here when you baited me into an argument over there in that other thread that I said I tend to avoid.
    So now bringing a third thread into it is OK for you as you continue to scold me for bringing a second? Like I said in that third thread about this notion of "baiting" though....

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Yes, I do have my specific beliefs but I'm not going to preach them to the crowd. The onlfact reason I did in these last couple of replies is because I was kinda baited into it..lol.
    Hmm.... Yeah, I think you're again failing to recognize truth and reality. I simply asked a one-line question that you spent three paragraphs of tangential banter on after answering it unequivocally in the first sentence. I simply engaged you based entirely on what you said, which is how actual discussions go in the real world and on internet forums if two or more parties are willing to engage in a back-and-forth, give-and-take discussion. Obviously, I mistook you for such a person.
    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  4. Can we please grow up and get back on topic? Take your pissing match to PM if you can't let it go. No one here needs to see it.

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar888 View Post
    Can we please grow up and get back on topic? Take your pissing match to PM if you can't let it go. No one here needs to see it.
    I happen to know that you're not a mod. I further happen to know that you're not qualified to speak for everyone on the board. Don't like what you see? Scroll on by or put the offending poster(s) on ignore. Those are the only two choices that you have personal control over. I suggest you exercise one (or both) of them.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar888 View Post
    Can we please grow up and get back on topic? Take your pissing match to PM if you can't let it go. No one here needs to see it.
    I couldn't agree more. Fact of the matter is, I don't even want to argue with this clown anymore yet he continues to keep on keepin' on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Then you have to be the bigger buy by not continually responding. He can't argue with you unless you participate.

  8. #57

    Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

    Blues, I wasn't bringing the contents of that very first thread that you and I got off on the wrong foot into this discussion, I was just merely explaining to you that because of that thread is why I feel you have a problem with me because for one, you didn't like my opinion and second, I refused to argue with you about it even though I told you I tend to try to avoid discussions like that for a very specific reason. Because they don't go anywhere and it just leads to senseless arguing.

    I like though, how you copied and pasted part of that discussion to this one. Real mature, man.

    Oh and pick on Darkstar all you want but he's right. Give it a rest. You and among others proved your point in the gun mailing thread. That discussion is over. Unless you can show how what I said here about learning the laws of carrying a gun to keep yourself out of trouble is the same thing as the "bad advice" you keep scrutinizing me over in the thread about flying with a gun, can we be done with this?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Northeast Alabama
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Gee, I thought this particular conversation between me and him died out weeks ago but, kudos to you for reviving it.

    No, I will not be careful, especially in this case because you are apparently focusing too much on just strictly what he said rather than whether or not it was justifiable to the discussion at that time.
    Apparently? You need to read my comment again. I didn't say anything about justifiability. I just asked you not to include everyone else in your blanket statements because what you said was false. There are plenty of people who 'give a rat's ass' about the topics he was speaking of.

    It was plain and clear to me that it was an attack because he didn't like what I said in a completely different forum.
    Great. But that has zero to do with what I said.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

  10. #59

    Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Apparently? You need to read my comment again. I didn't say anything about justifiability. I just asked you not to include everyone else in your blanket statements because what you said was false. There are plenty of people who 'give a rat's ass' about the topics he was speaking of.


    Then you and 'those other people' go 'give a rats ass' about it somewhere else. Bringing a vendetta to this thread was uncalled for and if you can't open your eyes to that then I don't know what to tell you.

    Great. But that has zero to do with what I said.
    And pretty much everything you and Blues said here has nothing to do with what I said.

    Just couldn't let it go, could ya. Last comment was over a week ago....

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. I own both the xds40 and a shield 9mm. I love both. Both are easy to conceal! I am accurate with both. I have a "universal" hostler that fits both. ( I will get specifically for the xds soon) so size isn't a problem!


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast