New Gun - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Gun

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    The empty magazine not withstanding, I am a little more concerned with the date on the photo.
    Talk about being ahead of the times! lol
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I think I remember from a previous thread that you were asking if you, as a noncitizen, could get a permit. Have you started the permit process yet? In the meantime, are you open carrying?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Talk about being ahead of the times! lol
    2 January is ahead of the times?

You made a good choice in my opinion. I own a 24/7OSS in 9mm, a 24/7-c in 9mm, and a Millennium Pro in 45ACP. all have proved to be accurate and reliable. PLUS they were priced right. It's nice to have reliable guns that didn't break the bank. I also like the unique trigger. The OSS also has a decocker that allows DA first shot if desired and a 5.25" barrel. Great range gun.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Think Military date.
    Close but no cookie I'm from Australia and we do the day first then the month

as for my permit I'm going to visit a friend in Vegas next month and if I have enough cash I'll get my Utah permit and carry CCW but until then I'll open carry when I can find a holster for it
    A good friend will sit next to you in jail and say damn we had fun

Quote Originally Posted by AussieRogue View Post
    Close but no cookie I'm from Australia and we do the day first then the month

as for my permit I'm going to visit a friend in Vegas next month and if I have enough cash I'll get my Utah permit and carry CCW but until then I'll open carry when I can find a holster for it
    That's the way the US Military does it, too. Military time.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieRogue View Post
    I'm going to visit a friend in Vegas next month and if I have enough cash I'll get my Utah permit and carry CCW but until then I'll open carry when I can find a holster for it
    Good luck on that holster. I don't like thumb break holsters so I've had a terrible time finding a suitable holster. I finally bought a Galco Yaqui holster. The only problem is that it has no restraint, just a good passive fit. Probably your best bet for a strong side concealed carry holster is the Bianci nylon holster with grip finger release active restraint system. The one for HK USP Compact 9mm fits the 24/7 Pro as about as good as it gets.
    I really wanted a Blackhawk Serpa, however none fit. The Yaqui fits all my Tauruses though. Another holster that fits near perfect is a Kydex Belt slide also by Galco, Matrixl 7x, M7X446. It holds the Tauruses very secure with passive restraint. If you happen to like thumb break styles there are several of the fit-all brands that will probably work for you. Of course there are custom holster makers if you can stand the wait. Custom built will also be more expensive, but like everything else in life you usually get what you pay for.

Good Luck!!!
    If you happen to run across something better, Please let me know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12