New Ruger yesterday!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ruger yesterday!!!

New Ruger yesterday!!!

Got tired of spending all that money on the big guns and bought a MK III Hunter .22 caliber.
    Boy! You can shoot a long time with a brick of .22s. Put a cheap Barska Red Dot site on top and had a ball for about three hours at the indoor range I go to. We have seven lanes and on Friday we had to wait for 1 and a half hour for a lane. Everybody wanted to shoot their new guns. The shop said that they sold 30 guns before noon on Friday, hope they keep going, they had a tough time for a couple of years before.
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Congratulations on your new purchase! Have a blast!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Congrats and happy shooting.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Even though I love my .45's, the appeal of a .22 is starting to look a bit more attractive from an economic standpoint.

Vern
    Taurus45ACP.com
    I started out in life with nothing and I've managed to keep most of it.

Congratulations! I would love to have a nice 22 pistol to target practice with. They can certainly be accurate and inexpensive to shoot.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Good luck with your new purchase, let us know how your doing with it.
    JB
    "Active Member Of My Neighborhood Watch Pistol Team"
    Montana Gun Owners

Congrats on your purchase. I'm also going to give the cheap ammo some shooting. I ordered a Browning Buckmark today.

Quote Originally Posted by AkSarBen View Post
    LOL thats too funny.

Congrats on the new pistol and the .22 are alot of fun. Post some pics when you get a chance.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. I have the same set up. Get shooter. It is a lot of fun to shoot but a bit of a pain to clean, but I love it you can not go wrong with a Ruger.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast