5.728 wisdom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5.728 wisdom

1. 5.728 wisdom

Hey if anyone actually knows what their talking about out there in cyber land I have a few Questions .... First one being can you put a hellfire trigger system or a 3 round burst tac trigger system on a MPA mpa57sst ????????????????????

You probably worded your question incorrectly and I would suggest to state a clear question about what you intend to do and how.

My answer to your question would be: It's none of your business if I "can put a hellfire trigger system or a 3 round burst tac trigger system on a MPA mpa57sst".

My additional questions would be: Why would you want to? How do you plan to achieve that?

4. That's what's up maybe that's why I asked the questio . N if you support Hillary don't answer my question or let alone ask stupid questions IiiiiiiiiI not u n I plan on doing that VERY CAREFULLY I wanted to know if it was possible even if I had to have a gun smith
    do it , now if you know what your talking about please answer me with a proper response. If not answer this. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A DUMB SMARTASS ORA SMART DUMBASS ....

Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    That's what's up maybe that's why I asked the questio . N if you support Hillary don't answer my question or let alone ask stupid questions IiiiiiiiiI not u n I plan on doing that VERY CAREFULLY I wanted to know if it was possible even if I had to have a gun smith
    do it , now if you know what your talking about please answer me with a proper response. If not answer this. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A DUMB SMARTASS ORA SMART DUMBASS ....
    First, try to learn how to write complete sentences with some sort of recognizable spelling, grammar, sentence structure and punctuation. Second, attacking people personally and calling people names is the fastest way to get banned from this forum. Consider yourself warned.

Third, you asked a very vague question and provided zero context, which means I can interpret your question however I want. If you want a precise answer, then you should ask a precise question. Fourth, you clearly have no clue who you are talking to, so don't assume things just because you didn't get the information you wanted.

My new answer to your question is: No.

Hey zero, welcome to the USACarry Forums.

It's a little tricky, because you have to deal both with legal mandates, and firearms issues.

1.--IF you get the trigger changed out of the semi-auto fire mode, you will have to register this firearm

with the ATF, FIRST. So get this issue taken care of, if you intend to pursue step #2.

2. --Consult a properly qualified gunsmith, I'm sure he will want to see the paperwork from #1, first.

Remember, IANAL, and Legal Advice you get from the internet is worth what you paid for it. But be certain to research legal

ramifications, before you proceed to alter any gun.

First, the trigger modifications the OP is talking about are ATF legal without any paperwork or registration. Look up those triggers he is talking about. They work on the bump-fire concept.

Second, if the OP was talking about making an actual full-auto handgun, then there would be more involved than just registration with the ATF. The handgun would need to be for law enforcement or military use. The manufacture of new full-auto firearms for the civilian marked has been outlawed by the Hughes Amendment since 1986.

Well, then, why didn't you tell him that in the first place?

This is the guys first posting here, and he was rewarded by you hammering him.

Is this what you want people to think of this forum?

It seems like the only time you have anything to say is when you are trolling,

contradicting somebody, or being rude.

Z, I wish you wouldn't call him a dumbass, and I'll bet you can tell why...

Bump fire is skirting the law, and while perhaps technically legal, at this moment, it

is certainly not popular with the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
    Well, then, why didn't you tell him that in the first place?

This is the guys first posting here, and he was rewarded by you hammering him.

Is this what you want people to think of this forum?

It seems like the only time you have anything to say is when you are trolling,

contradicting somebody, or being rude.

Z, I wish you wouldn't call him a dumbass, and I'll bet you can tell why...

Bump fire is skirting the law, and while perhaps technically legal, at this moment, it

is certainly not popular with the authorities.
    My post was directed at you and not the OP. I did not had the impression that the OP didn't know that what he was asking was completely legal.

I rather got the impression that the OP wanted to know if his specific firearm can be equipped with such a trigger. The problem is that the trigger system the OP is talking about is not commercially available for his firearm (as far as I know) in form of a drop-in kit. So, the OP needs to go to a gunsmith to get a custom job. The problem with that is to find a gunsmith that is willing to do such a mod and that has the full knowledge about how to do this correctly in order to not to violate the law. The gunsmith would also face some legal liability.

Realize that this is my assumption of what the OP wants. I really do not know if this is correct. If the OP can't express himself in full and clear sentences, then this is the OP's problem, not mine.

So posts 2,3,4,5, & 7 are completely irrelevant, and you COULD have risen to the real

challenge, here, trying to help somebody, instead of being a confrontational prick.

I'm going to leave you with something which changed my life. I was in a bar, one time, a

real dive, and as I was taking a whiz, I saw written on the wall

"Anybody can piss on the floor. Be a hero, crap on the ceiling!"

At first, I thought it was just a funny remark, but after reflection I

began to realize it had a much deeper meaning.

So, are YOU going to continue to piss all over people,

or rise to the challenge, of making a real difference to others,

in a memorable, and meaningful way? WTTW...

BTW, don't bother posting another snotty remark, on my behalf.

I'm done here.

Quote Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
    So posts 2,3,4,5, & 7 are completely irrelevant, and you COULD have risen to the real

challenge, here, trying to help somebody, instead of being a confrontational prick.

I'm going to leave you with something which changed my life. I was in a bar, one time, a

real dive, and as I was taking a whiz, I saw written on the wall

"Anybody can piss on the floor. Be a hero, crap on the ceiling!"

At first, I thought it was just a funny remark, but after reflection I

began to realize it had a much deeper meaning.

So, are YOU going to continue to piss all over people,

or rise to the challenge, of making a real difference to others,

in a memorable, and meaningful way? WTTW...

BTW, don't bother posting another snotty remark, on my behalf.

I'm done here.
    As usual, you don't get it and respond with insults.

You assumed that the OP wants to convert a semi-auto handgun into a full-auto handgun. I assumed that the OP wants to add a bump fire trigger to his semi-auto handgun. Neither of us is right, Neither of us is wrong. Why? Because we really do not know what the OP wants. Again, if the OP can't express himself in full and clear sentences, then this is the OP's problem, not mine and not yours.

As for rising to the challenge. Are you serious? First, this is an Internet forum, there is not much "rising to the challenge". Second, if you actually read and understood my posts, you would realize that they are informative. It is not my fault when people post outright false information (you in post #5) or incoherent blabber (the OP). I am just pointing it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast