Walther Creed or S&W M&P 2.0 Professional
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walther Creed or S&W M&P 2.0 Professional

1. Walther Creed or S&W M&P 2.0 Professional

If you've shot both which would you recommend?
    I've you've shot one or the other what did you like & not like?
    I'm looking for a 9mm.

3. Neither!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobylwillis View Post
    I'm looking for a 9mm.
    i would go with the Glock 19 or Sig P320. I have put over 5000 rounds through both guns. The Creed is inexpensive sometimes you get what you pay for. Any more new first run firearms have a few bugs that need to be worked out. You might wait before you purchase either one. If I had to pick between the two it would be the S&W.

Quote Originally Posted by maydays44 View Post
    i would go with the Glock 19 or Sig P320. I have put over 5000 rounds through both guns. The Creed is inexpensive sometimes you get what you pay for. Any more new first run firearms have a few bugs that need to be worked out. You might wait before you purchase either one. If I had to pick between the two it would be the S&W.
    The problem is that this isn't what the OP asked for. Until now, I refrained from commenting to see if there is actually one that can answer the OPs questions. Apparently not.

I believe that S&W has currently only full size versions of the M&P 2.0. Something to consider. A compact version of the M&P 2.0 line is expected. The M&P 2.0 line is supposed to be better in terms of performance and handling than its predecessor. The predecessor, the S&W M&P 9c for example, is good to go as a handgun for carry. It has a proven track record.

The Walther Creed has no track record. It is a brand new gun.

The Glock 19 or Sig P320 are both excellent alternatives. Both are good to go as a handgun for carry.

5. Have you checked out the Hudson H9? Bit pricey but shes a bad mama jama.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

hickok45 on the S&W M&P 2.0 9mm:

Quote Originally Posted by ar25patriot View Post
    Have you checked out the Hudson H9? Bit pricey but shes a bad mama jama.
    Hudson H9 isn't available yet and the MSRP is listed at $1,147. That's two Glock 19s with a total of 6 15-round magazines. Once the Hudson H9 is actually available to the public, it still will have zero track record.

8. I have never seen a thread anywhere on any topic in any forum where a guy asked about A vs B, but that some guy has to include options C,D,and E.

I have even seen where the OP would even start with; "I am only interested in A or B". You just can't stop it...

To the OP, I got no idea. I'm a fan of S&W, but otherwise you are on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobylwillis View Post
    I'm looking for a 9mm.
    These are both simply Glock clones. So I do not like either one of them.

If you want a Glock-like design then why not just get a Glock?

Are you trying to hide the name "Glock" ??

Everyone is either a Glock-person or they are NOT.

If you are don't be ashamed of it -- come out of the closet.

Two "??" in chess terminology simply means "a bad move".

Three "???" means a blunder.

Quote Originally Posted by maydays44 View Post
    I agree with the Glock recommendation.

Ergo if you want a Glock get a Glock -- not a basturdized imitation with a hot brand name on it like "S&W".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast