New Kimber and what a deal!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Kimber and what a deal!!

New Kimber and what a deal!!

Ran into a very unexpected deal today on a Kimber CDP II that I just could not pass up. I got the gun (500 rounds thru it), 2 mags, an extra set of grips (the ones in the pic.), case, and all factory paper work for $600. Now time to sell the Ultra Carry II to make up some of that $600. She's been a good gun..... I'll miss her.

What ya think?

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I'd say you got quite a deal there. I hope those FMJs in the photograph aren't your carry ammo.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Very nice!

Wish I could have came across that deal. I have been looking for a deal like that on a Kimber for a while now.
    If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.
    Ted Nugent

Good find. I paid a lot more for mine and it's been totally reliable.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'd say you got quite a deal there. I hope those FMJs in the photograph aren't your carry ammo.
    Those are actually my handloads that I use for practice and training classes. I'll carry hydra shok or golden sabers.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

You can never go wrong with a Kimber, but you already knew that. Great deal!

8. Just will not let the old man get ahead of you now will you LOL
    Nice very Nice!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Just will not let the old man get ahead of you now will you LOL
    Nice very Nice!
    Well, I got you hooked on Kimbers and you got me hooked on the CDP. On a good note I have not been able to find any way to blame you for spending this money!
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks guys and yes if the CDP performs anything like my Ultra Carry I'll be extremely happy with it.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Yes Sir, Very nice pistol and & NIce price...
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast