Idiot Proofing a Glock - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Idiot Proofing a Glock

  1. #21

    Idiot Proofing a Glock

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You should have directed this post at yourself.
    No, I directed it at YOU for very good reason because you won't let it go because your too hardheaded to realize that you started all this when you repeated what you said in post 13 in post 14. Then you continued over and over for no reason at all because you refuse to be wrong even though you are.

    After all, it is you continuing this with accusations against me.
    Only because you keep replying with your same senseless argument and continuing to make something outta nothing over two little words.

    You are making a mountain out of a molehill with your continuous blabbering and rambling.
    Nope, I'm just replying to your posts. After you threw out my explanation to why I said what I said, you coulda very easily just said "whatever..." and left it be but, you refused.

    How about you STFU with your pointless arguing.
    Yet, you make another nonsensical, off-topic post....lol.



    I guess you won't be able to STFU and I will see another useless off-topic reply from you.
    Just the same as you made this one. Magine that...

    Regarding HKS's OC vs. CC post, I told you so. Now, we have this troll chiming in.
    What another forum member posts is out of my control. I make one simple little statement in regards to your training drill about prevention of someone getting close enough to catch you off guard and get a hand on your gun that, if you're open carrying, you might wanna be a little more aware. You can't at least understand that enough to not blow a head gasket and start whining about and accusing someone of changing the subject of CC vs OC??

    If you would have left it alone what I said in my post 11, HKS probably would have never even said anything in regards to the open carry vs concealed carry debate here. But since you kept whining about what I said and dragging this along, we'll never know, now will we?

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    No, I directed it at YOU for very good reason because you won't let it go because your too hardheaded to realize that you started all this when you repeated what you said in post 13 in post 14. Then you continued over and over for no reason at all because you refuse to be wrong even though you are.


    Only because you keep replying with your same senseless argument and continuing to make something outta nothing over two little words.


    Nope, I'm just replying to your posts. After you threw out my explanation to why I said what I said, you coulda very easily just said "whatever..." and left it be but, you refused.


    Yet, you make another nonsensical, off-topic post....lol.




    Just the same as you made this one. Magine that...


    What another forum member posts is out of my control. I make one simple little statement in regards to your training drill about prevention of someone getting close enough to catch you off guard and get a hand on your gun that, if you're open carrying, you might wanna be a little more aware. You can't at least understand that enough to not blow a head gasket and start whining about and accusing someone of changing the subject of CC vs OC??

    If you would have left it alone what I said in my post 11, HKS probably would have never even said anything in regards to the open carry vs concealed carry debate here. But since you kept whining about what I said and dragging this along, we'll never know, now will we?
    You do realize that I just parroted your last off topic post to make the point that you are just continuing with this nonsense with no particular argument or goal. For me, this discussion was over in the post before that.

    As I predicted, you made another off topic post with baseless accusations. You have a tendency of doing that in this forum. Let's see If you reply to this one.

  4. #23

    Idiot Proofing a Glock

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You do realize that I just parroted your last off topic post to make the point that you are just continuing with this nonsense with no particular argument or goal.
    Soooo, basically you're saying you purposely made another nonsensical, off-topic post just to bait me into saying something else off-topic? What does that prove other than saying you're admitting to being full of Idiot Proofing a Glock?

    What is your deal rather than promoting your childish persona?

    For me, this discussion was over in the post before that.
    You really expect all of us to believe that? If you really, really were done with this discussion that you started, you would have left it at that in your once again whiny post 14 but no, you just had to keep dragging it out and even resort to baiting me, for what, other than practically proving my point why a lot of people don't like you because of your attitude??

    As I predicted, you made another off topic post with baseless accusations.
    Aaaand I suppose you are totally and completely oblivious to your doing of the same thing... Your arrogant ignorance amazes me.

    You have a tendency of doing that in this forum.
    Doing what, defending what I say, no matter how simple it is from people like you??

    Let's see If you reply to this one.
    Since you started this childish back and forth bantering, it's up to you to end it. I just have an extreme fascination in helping you prove your stupidity for not letting this go because you feel incapable of admitting when you're wrong when you did make a mountain out of a molehill over something I said that was insignificant and really did not require any competitive commentary on your part.

    I predict you'll keep up this nonsense back and forth but hope you'll wise up and prove me wrong.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Soooo, basically you're saying you purposely made another nonsensical, off-topic post just to bait me into saying something else off-topic? What does that prove other than saying you're admitting to being full of Idiot Proofing a Glock?

    What is your deal rather than promoting your childish persona?


    You really expect all of us to believe that? If you really, really were done with your this discussion that you started, you would have left it at that in your once again whiny post 14 but no, you just had to keep dragging it out and even resort to baiting me, for what, other than practically proving my point why a lot of people don't like you because of your attitude??


    Aaaand I suppose you are totally and completely oblivious to your doing of the same thing... Your arrogant ignorance amazes me.


    Doing what, defending what I say, no matter how simple it is from people like you??



    Since you started this childish back and forth bantering, it's up to you to end it. I just have an extreme fascination in helping you prove your stupidity for not letting this go because you feel incapable of admitting when you're wrong when you did make a mountain out of a molehill over something I said that was insignificant and really did not require any competitive commentary on your part.

    I predict you'll keep up this nonsense back and forth but hope you'll wise up and prove me wrong.
    As I predicted, you made another off topic post with baseless accusations. The interesting part is that this is exactly what I wanted to avoid, because that's how CC vs. OC threads go. You just can't help yourself. Let's see If you reply to this one.

  6. #25

    Idiot Proofing a Glock

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    As I predicted, you made another off topic post....
    As is with another post made by you. It's funny how you continue to highlight what I do by covering up what you do.
    ....with baseless accusations.
    My accusations are with a great deal of fact. Again, you could have just simply left it alone but you decided to butt heads with me over something insignificant. This is your doing, not mine.


    The interesting part is that this is exactly what I wanted to avoid, because that's how CC vs. OC threads go.
    I hate to break it to ya pal but this little shenanigan of yours has not a single thing to do with the open-carry vs. concealed-carry debate. It has everything to do with your childish behavior and interest in being so argumentative over something stupid

    So far only you and HKS have contributed a substantial amount of discussion towards that off-topic debate in this thread. My very small, minuscule mention of an open carrier who might want to be a little more aware of his/her surroundings was only said and mentioned to backup and support a point about prevention of the situation that your video made aware. That's all. If you can't handle that, that's your problem.

    You just can't help yourself.
    Neither can you apparently!!!

    Let's see If you reply to this one.
    Yep, lets see if you continue to do a piss-poor job at not trying to convince us all about your "all the sudden" apparent immature need to have the last word.

    Sure is a lot of similarity between you and another particular member.....Idiot Proofing a Glock

  7. NOW BOYS !Please try to keep to the subject of the OP . It means less typing for you and less reading for others who are interested in this thread.

  8. #27

    Idiot Proofing a Glock

    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    NOW BOYS !Please try to keep to the subject of the OP . It means less typing for you and less reading for others who are interested in this thread.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Last post WAS on February 21st. Think ya might be just a little late with your response?????lol.

  9. I know some folks who take the term "idiot-proof" as a personal challenge.

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The original topic of this thread is the invention of a stupid device that is meant for stupid people that have little-to-no training, i.e., your average police officer.
    Todd Green and Tom Jones and Tamara Keel have probably taught more classes than you'll ever attend. Each of them (before green died) use and advocate the Gadget. Why don't you go over to PistolForum.com and drop that little gem?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Todd Green and Tom Jones and Tamara Keel have probably taught more classes than you'll ever attend. Each of them (before green died) use and advocate the Gadget. Why don't you go over to PistolForum.com and drop that little gem?
    The fanboy club is here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....adget-REVEALED. The best comment from that thread:

    AWESOME! I have to admit I'm one of those guys not comfortable with the idea of carrying a striker-fired handgun AIWB. I also really like Glocks. I hope you guys are successful with this and it sells like hotcakes. The Gadget could be right up there with the Vickers Mag-Catch and Slide Stop as practically mandatory on Glocks. Congrats.
    Just as with the Vickers Extended Glock Slide Stop Lever and Vickers Extended Magazine Catch, the inventor's expertise and the cheering by his followers doesn't mean that this product is any good or has any real purpose (other than relieving you of your hard-earned money). Many people in the firearms industry that have quite a lot of experience develop and market their latest doohickey that is supposed to fix something that wasn't a problem in the first place. That doohickey just creates new problems, for which they can sell you then their training or a new version of the doohickey. I have personally experienced such problems with Vickers' doohickeys, including the slide being locked open on a non-empty magazine and a magazine dropping out of the gun while shooting.

    Feel free to put down the $79 + shipping for this doohickey and provide us with a review. I will abstain. I already pointed out the drawbacks and the problem that it is supposed to solve that isn't one. I usually don't fix something that isn't broken.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast