Glock 30 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 30

Your prices seem high. You might do better if you shop around. Look at Gallery of Guns and see what kind of prices they are offering. Look on line. You might find a better deal that you can have shipped in to a local FFL.

I think with the flurry of gun buying that is going on, a lot of dealers are taking advantage of the market and raising their prices.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

3. Well, I bought the G30SF with night sites for $710. Also bought the wife a Kahr CW9. I also found out today that most holsters for the G21 will also fit the G30 since the G30 is just a short version of the G21.

G30

My G30 has night sights and I love it. I carry it often.....especially when I'm working at the liquor store. You can't go wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    My G30 has night sights and I love it. I carry it often.....especially when I'm working at the liquor store. You can't go wrong!
    I just added a Crimson Trace Laser to mine. I love it.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

6. Quote Originally Posted by rrc1962 View Post
    There's probably not much point in asking, but what does everyone think of this gun? Glock seems to be one of the most recommended guns out there. Any pros/cons to the G30?
    I have had a glock 30 for along time and thousands of rds thru it without a hiccup. I carry it from time time when I don't carry a 1911 and I have also used it for a back up. I think it is a very good gun. The only thing I have ever done is put night sights on it and change the recoil spring. I've got about 16000 rds down range.
    Also you don't mind a little bigger glock try the G21sf that is one smooth shooting 45. I carry thet too and for easy to conceal.

Hope this helped!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12