Opinions...Taurus Millennium PT111 Pro - 9mm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinions...Taurus Millennium PT111 Pro - 9mm

Opinions...Taurus Millennium PT111 Pro - 9mm

Any thoughts on the Taurus Millennium PT111 Pro - 9mm? It's Titanium and Polymer with 12 round mags.

Here is a link:
    Taurus Millennium PT111 Pro

Considering this for me conceal carry.

Thanks...

3. Quote Originally Posted by fdegree View Post
    Any thoughts on the Taurus Millennium PT111 Pro - 9mm? It's Titanium and Polymer with 12 round mags.

Here is a link:
    Taurus Millennium PT111 Pro

Considering this for me conceal carry.

Thanks...

I have both the 24/7 in 40 and the pt140 the 40 version of the pt111. for some reason the pt's shoot low. Id suggest the 24/7 compact there are slight differences to barrel design.

They are decent pistols. I had one, not the titanium but it was a decent little gun. Sold it to a guy from Ft. Benning GA. My wife carried it for a little over a year. She liked it because it fit easily in her hand and she liked having all those extra rounds. But she has since gone to a Glock 23.

My Wife has been looking into that same model, I do not think the titanium would be worth the extra cost, You only lose around 2oz. and the guns are prety light anyway,(my 2 cents) But it looks like it will be the next addition to the collection.
    "When you care enough to send the best... Shoot a .45"

Thanks everyone. It's nice to know there is nothing particular to worry about with this gun, and I can rely on it if I should ever need to use it.

Now I just need to decide if this is the gun I truly want.

Thanks again!!!

Taurus used to be bottom shelf firearms. But, in the last few years they seem to be doing a lot better.

I would still recommend a glock 23 or an XD 40 though.
    -Austin

8. I own a PT111 Milllennium, not the pro, and its a good gun. Small size, Not particular accurate for me, but small guns can be tough to use as target pistols. However, for concealed carry, its a fine pistol.

I have a PT111 Mill Pro as does my wife. Totally reliable. Its only one of a handful of handguns I own, I trust it as much as any I have. As far as being bottom shelf, I would not consider it "cheap" by any means, Ive put a bunch of rounds thru it and never a problem. Nice little pistol.

Kejam

XD45 Compact
    Browning Hi-Power
    Pt-111 Mill Pro
    Glock 19
    SW MD66 .357 Mag
    Colt .38 Police Positive

Both my 24/7-C 9mm and my Pt-145 are very accurate. I like the 24/7-C over the Pt-111 because it is so close to the same size you would have to compare them side by side to detect the slight difference. The main thig I like about the 24/7-C over the Pt-111 is the grip. The finned cushion rubber feels excellent in the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I have both the 24/7 in 40 and the pt140 the 40 version of the pt111. for some reason the pt's shoot low.
    My wife has the pt111 in 9mm, and for her, it definitely shoots low. She loves the way it feels in her hand, but shoots quite low every single time. However, when I shoot it, it is spot on, so it's not the sights. Haven't been able to figure out why this particular pistol pulls down for her when she squeezes, but she shoots my XD40 straight as an arrow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast