The Judge!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Judge!

The Judge!

http://www.taurususa.com/video/tauru...udge-video.cfm

I wouldn't market it as a defense to car-jackers though. Would look good at my bedside I think!

3. My father bought one. They're pretty cool!

Just sold mine. It's a fun gun and is certainly lethal, but I prefer to have only one projectile and have it go where I'm aiming. The accuracy is nowhere near what my more compact 4" kimber can provide.

Shooting 000 shotgun shells through this thing is downright wicked though.

It's a f'n shotgun pistol. Sweet!

I don't really like the 'scattering' effect though, hitting non-combatants seems like too much of a risk. One stray pellet hits a soccer mom in the butt, and you're looking at a $10 million lawsuit.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by sar View Post
    Just sold mine. It's a fun gun and is certainly lethal, but I prefer to have only one projectile and have it go where I'm aiming. The accuracy is nowhere near what my more compact 4" kimber can provide.

Shooting 000 shotgun shells through this thing is downright wicked though.
    I would think it would kick like hell shooting shot-shells, but in the video it didn't look bad. How did it shoot to you?

It is an interesting idea. My wife and I both have a Taurus and are very pleased with them. I have to agree though I would rather stick with one projectile that i can accurately shoot. If anyone wants to donate one to me I will be happy to accept it. :)
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

410 makes a hell of a slug.

The Taurus Judge looks way nicer than it's predecessor, the MIL Inc Thunder-Five.

I think it would make a decent home defense handgun loaded with some .410 00 buckshot.

Side note: the Taurus Judge and MIL Inc Thunder-Five are forbidden in CA. CA classifies them both as short barrel shotgun and assault weapon.

Fun gun for varmints! The problem with using 410 is the short barrel. Not much muzzle energy developed also you lose a lot between the cylinder and the forcing cone. I would use 000, slug or 45 LC only for a defensive weapon. Regardless what you use if you put it in someones chest and pull the trigger I think it would be effective!:)
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by ishi View Post
    It's a f'n shotgun pistol. Sweet!

I don't really like the 'scattering' effect though, hitting non-combatants seems like too much of a risk. One stray pellet hits a soccer mom in the butt, and you're looking at a $10 million lawsuit.

looks cool, and all soccer moms deserved to be slapped in the butt !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast