Interesting new revolver...the New Ruger LCR
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting new revolver...the New Ruger LCR

Interesting new revolver...the New Ruger LCR

Here is a new concept. The Ruger LCR is a Polymer revolver. Chambered in 38 special and will fire +P ammo. The five shot revolver is the size of S&W J frame revolvers and will fit holsters for the S&W. Check it out here.

Ruger LCR? - Overview

Good review.

Ruger’s Radical New Lightweight Compact Revolver .38 Special LCR

Last edited by Red Hat; 02-03-2009 at 07:14 PM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    It's the cover story in the March Guns & Ammo, too. Looks interesting.

that pistol with a set of Collins lip grips would be the ultimate concealable weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    It's the cover story in the March Guns & Ammo, too. Looks interesting.
    I got my copy today. That's the reason I started this thread.
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thumbs up

Hi guy's Jim here and a new guy tonight to the sight. But I just wanted to say that sure is a fine piece of Iron. I think I'll have to at least check it out..
    [/SIGPIC]
    Bagger Jim
    It's your right to protect youself..

Quote Originally Posted by Bagger Jim View Post
    Hi guy's Jim here and a new guy tonight to the sight. But I just wanted to say that sure is a fine piece of Plastic. I think I'll have to at least check it out..
    Welcome to the site, Jim. Fixed your post for you.

I like wheel guns anyway, and Yes, I saw that yesterday too... 13.5oz is not much, I' like to see how it fits these big fat ol' hands with the CT Grips.. I am sure the local "Toy Store" can beat the 8bill list price.
    Semper Fi

This looks nice!

Funny side note, I was reading this post and a co-worker walked by and said "I pray to God you don't have one of those". I said "why?” She said "we don't need more violence and crime in this world". I said "owning a firearm doesn't mean I commit crime or part take in acts of violence, this happens to be a hobby which I love, shooting is a sport not just crime and violence". Her response was "why can't you just take up reading or something", my response was "I don't judge you for reading, don't judge me for shooting". We went back in forth until she gave up. Just thought I'd share that with you guys. Made me laugh! Ohhhhh PRMA.... State full of Antis that don't know the first thing about this kind of stuff.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    This looks nice!

Funny side note, I was reading this post and a co-worker walked by and said "I pray to God you don't have one of those". I said "why?” She said "we don't need more violence and crime in this world". I said "owning a firearm doesn't mean I commit crime or part take in acts of violence, this happens to be a hobby which I love, shooting is a sport not just crime and violence". Her response was "why can't you just take up reading or something", my response was "I don't judge you for reading, don't judge me for shooting". We went back in forth until she gave up. Just thought I'd share that with you guys. Made me laugh! Ohhhhh PRMA.... State full of Antis that don't know the first thing about this kind of stuff.
    people like your co-worker make me sick... to think because i own an "assault weapon" (my AR15) people think of me as the next person to knock over a 7-11 or shoot up a school... i have people like that where i work too, stupid left-wing liberals...

anyways getting back on topic, i would really love to shoot one... too bad no gun stores around here have a try it before you buy option...
    Glock 19 | S&W 1911PD
    Rock River Arms Elite LAR-15

Would be a nice piece of equipment to own. Hope it shoots better than those darn "Air Weight" frame wheel guns.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast