CZ 9MM Taking Forever!!!

Thread: CZ 9MM Taking Forever!!!

CZ 9MM Taking Forever!!!

I ordered a CZ 9MM over 2 months ago. No word yet. Thanks Oblama!!!
    "No matter how one approaches the figures, one is forced to the rather startling conclusion that the use of firearms in crime was very much less when there were no controls of any sort and when anyone, convicted criminal or lunatic, could buy any type of firearm without restriction. Half a century of strict controls on pistols has ended, perversely, with a far greater use of this weapon in crime than ever before."

-- Colin Greenwood

I waited about 4 months to get my baby desert eagle... of course I wanted it in chrome. and ended up having to cancel the order because I found an FFL who could get one for me faster (2 weeks after ordering) and also saved me about 150 bucks!

I feel you... waiting SUCKS!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I waited over three months on a Sig P250 before I gave in and bought one they had in stock because I got tired of waiting. I got to shoot it this weekend and I love it. I must say it was worth the wait. I just wish I would have had it all this time to shoot.

Semper Fi

I was told gun orders are back logged and there was no guarantee when an order would come in.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

6. Which CZ didja go for?