Looking for best pocket carry gun

Thread: Looking for best pocket carry gun

1. Looking for best pocket carry gun

I am looking to get a new pocket carry gun that is easily concealable in my jean (w/ wallet holster) and shorts pockets with warm weather coming. I have considered the LCP 2, Kahr CW380, and the S&W Bodyguard. Your thoughts?

I pocket carry my little LC9S Ruger in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster pretty good. I even carry it with the extended mag in it that way too. Or even my little 22 mag Revolver in a pocket holster too.

I was carrying the Ruger in a crossbreed IWB holster but it just go too uncomfortable to carry it that way so I quit using it for the most part. I drive a truck so sitting all day doesnít really work well. Iíve got a nice little leather Mich Rosen pancake holster for OWB carry but Iím just not too much into open carry. Of I had longer shirts maybe, I could conceal it better but itís still quite noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Got this one up for sale...
    Looking for best pocket carry gun-img_0311.jpg

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    Got this one up for sale...
    Looking for best pocket carry gun-img_0311.jpg
    How much is your Seecamp? Is it 32acp is it an older model or the newer Southwicks?
    As far as a pocket gun I find the little Ruger lcp2 is excellent. The only Kahr I would buy would be any of the 9mmís. The CM9 can be pocket carried easily also. I had a Kahr 380 and It was horribly unreliable. My CM9 is flawless.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app