Subcompact Glock? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subcompact Glock?

Sub Compact Glock

I'm a big fan of Glocks...I have a G30 and G22.....but you may also want to check out the M&P line from Smith & Wesson. I was about to buy a G26, when I saw the M&P 9C, with tac rail and I fell in love with it! Great gun.

Surfcc

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    I'm a big fan of Glocks...I have a G30 and G22.....but you may also want to check out the M&P line from Smith & Wesson. I was about to buy a G26, when I saw the M&P 9C, with tac rail and I fell in love with it! Great gun.

Surfcc

I've fired many models of the M&P semi-auto pistol. I don't like the trigger. That hinge in the middle feels weird when shooting and tends to contribute to "flinching". Other than the trigger, it's an overall good gun. The option to change the grip sizes is a good feature. I do like the fact that the pistol comes with the take down tool that has been incorporated into the design of the gun.

BTW, I'm still a strong "Glock Fan" though.

gf
    Last edited by Glock Fan; 02-24-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

4. I bought my 30SF on topglock.com with adj. sight was $520 plus 19.95 S&H.
    It took a couple of weeks to arrive but the transfer was $20 Tran fee and $25 NCIS fee...
    Looked yesterday and there were 30's for $511 plus S&H..
    Great weapon ..Love mine

5. I tried both the 30 and the 30SF. I bought the 30SF because it felt better in my hand. Might also be because I have a 21sf.

Before you buy a 30, see how the 30sf fits.

(my 21sf has the picatinny rail, the 30sf has a glock rail. My Streamlight TL-2 fits both rails, but I have to change the tab - the streamight comes with both tabs, but it is a PITA to ahve to change. I'd suggest getting the same rail on both if you want to easily enterchange accessories).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12