New with Ruger P95DC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New with Ruger P95DC

I have a P95 DC , and it eats anything I put in it. It fires Black Talon 147GR. SXTs like .22cals. I have no problems hitting what I aim at. Reliable and tough. Don't pass up a good buy like that, I would own two If it were me given your shot at it. No pun intended.

I have had my 95dc for a few years and haven't had any problems with it. I have bought and sold a few other 9mm since I got it and have sold all of them but I just can't part with it. Out of all of them it has been the most dependable. Ya it is not that easy to conceal in the summer sometimes if I don't want to wear a large shirt but in the fall and winter it is no problem. For that price I would get it.

4. Re: P95dc

I had one and like another poster carried it on duty as an armed security Agent, overall good weapon and the price you were quoted is good too. Now the only problem I had with it is when I got it I was shooting left-handed and didn't have too much trouble, but when I switched to right-handed I noticed that the grip was fat and my thumb was too short to work any of the controls without adjusting my grip drastically. Just one more thing for you to consider. Also if you do buy it, I recommend the Houge Slipon Grip it makes it easier to hold on to the weapon when your hands get wet.

P95DC is one of the two guns I recommend as a first gun...In good condition and with nothing with it but one mag $250 is a good price around here...$300 is probably a more average number.

I just saw how old the OP is...

Just bought one!

Yeah, I know...reviving an old thread...

Anyway, I just bought one of these for $250 used, as a training gun for my one-on-one sessions. When I broke it down I noticed that the rail upon which the slide rides is polymer. (As opposed to my M&P 45 which has steel rails.) Has anyone had a problem with the rail wearing down from heavy use?

Other than that, it feels nice and chunky, and I'm looking forward to getting it to the range. It's good to hear such positive reviews from other owners.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

7. I've got mine when they first came out. Great gun. I have others, but this is the one i prefer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12