What would you do?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

1. What would you do?

Well I was out and about today, and stopped by one of my favorite hag outs. You know just to see what was new. Well while I was there I looked at a Ruger SP101 in stainless. I have been wanting to get a new wheel gun in 357 the price was right and I liked the feel of it. Then I see they had the XD-45s on sale too. So I looked at it as well. Now here come the hard part I like them both. Well what to do. Get the SP101 or the XD-45. Well it was hard but here is what I came home with. Would you all have done the same thing?

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

It is to late for confession time. Your son already told on you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. yess

Why not??? Who says you can only buy one at a time. I've never got 2 at once but I did get 3 in a 4 day period once.

6. Unfortunately for my bank account I would've done the exact same thing. Nice haul.
    ---Cocked, Locked & Ready 2 Rock---

Nice! INVU I've been looking at one of dem der 6 Shooters , too! I was looking at a CTC Grips for it as well... Well Done, just the same!
    Semper Fi

8. I like the CTCs too but I am a lefty so they dont work very well for me. I do plan on some kind of other grips for te SP at some time.

9. Do you mind if I ask what you paid for the Ruger? I've been looking and found one today for $465. Same one as in your photo. I have no idea if this is a decent price. If it had the shaved hammer I probably would have bought it.

10. I got it for $449.95 it list for $589.00 on Rugers web site. I have not shot it yet but I just think it is a sexy looking gun. The XD I got for $465.95

11. That's a great price. All things considered, $465 is probably a decent price. I wish it had the shaved hammer. I might just have to hold out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast