List of DA/SA .45 autos

Thread: List of DA/SA .45 autos

1. List of DA/SA .45 autos

Is there a list that anyone knows of that lists the various DA/SA with decocker...preferably all metal? If you know of one or two yourself, please share.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rrc1962 View Post
    Is there a list that anyone knows of that lists the various DA/SA with decocker...preferably all metal? If you know of one or two yourself, please share.

Thanks
    the sig 220 comes in da/sa with decocker, it also comes in sa only as well, all metal as well stainless version is quite heavy though but help immensly with recoil

4. The Baby Eagle .45 is all metal, DA/SA with decocker. I hear they started making the .45 with a 5 in. barrel last year, as well. I picked up my "semi-compact" (4 in. barrel) .45 at Academy for $550.

+1 for the baby eagle.. they do also have a polymer frame but I definately prefer the steel framed. they are a great gun built rock solid and very accurate.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

SIG P220 is a great firearm. I love mine!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Sig 220 or the H&K USPF with V1 controls. Same with the HK45.

Many variations of type of carry with the H&K USP line. I do carry them in condition one and decocked DA/SA with the safety in the "ON FIRE" position.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw