having trouble making a decision - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: having trouble making a decision

1. Just do what I do GET THEM ALL.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Just do what I do GET THEM ALL.
    Have K~PB buy them for you.....
    Semper Fi

I own 2 Sigs (reference). I often carry my Taurus PT-145 in a Nemesis pocket holster in my cargo shorts with a 2nd mag on my left side. While it isn't a Sig, it's a great firearm. And 10+1 of 230gr ammo is amazingly compact. I have a small hand and it fits me incredibly well. I have 1200+ trouble free rounds through the PT-145 and am comfortable using it as a carry piece. Best of luck to you in your decision. Let us know.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Life is full of hard choices. I am trying to decide if I need another hand gun. I feel the need for a Sig 250. Especially in the sub compact mode.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    HK, there are handguns I don't own, therefore I need another handgun.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    HK, there are handguns I don't own, therefore I need another handgun.
    That is pretty much the way I look at it. One can not have to many guns. The only thing that stands in the way of me solving that problem is money or a lack there of.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I might be a little bias, but ya can't beat the .45 in my opinion.

decision

went with the taurus millenium pt 145 guys

thanks for the sugs

A vote for the Kel-Tec P11. Cheap, double action point-and-shoot, and mine's been dead reliable with everything that's been through it. Also conceals well(I have a comp-tac tuckable and it disappears under a loose tucked-in t-shirt) and it's 10+1 capacity.

Good luck with your decision.

-Sean

11. I have a PT-145. I find that the Ruger SR9 is an easier carry for me. It is much slimmer and lighter than the Ruger P series. The SR9 is also slimmer than the PT-145. I would not hesitate to carry either one. The SR9 fits my build (kinda, sorta chubby) better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast