Taurus Brand - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Taurus Brand

Group:

Thank you all for your reply's and keep them coming please. Any semi that is concealable, won't pull my pants down, is good at25-40 feet, with knock down power. Right now I have several revolvers and I use hollow point 38s. I also have a 32 Magnum, a 22 7-shot revolver, small 25 7 shot semi.

Peye

I'm a big 9mm fan.I have the taurus PT111 milpro 9mm and it's lightweight,very accurate with adj. sights
    and enough firepower for your needs.You can experiment with different loads to see what's best for you.I don't think taurus suggests you use +P loads but I'm sure there is a grain load out there that they suggest you stop at not sure what that is but I'm looking also to see how high you can go keeping the thought of not damaging the gun.

Thank you all for your replys.

Shingman2 - I own three Taurus products, ie.; PT738 in .380 cal., PT145 .45 acp, and my favorite - my PT709 Slim 9mm. All three weapons are very accurate, and very reliable. I also own two Beretta's; an older Model 51 9mm, and a 92f, both great weapons, but I'll take my Taurus pistols over the Beretta's anyday of the week. When I purchase another handgun you can bet it'll be another Taurus... this time I want the seven shot .38spl Model 817 compact revolver. You can pick up one of these for from $360.00 to $400.00. As for my 709 slim? try 500 + rds. no glitches. Can Glock, S&W or Colt say that?

ED:

What kind of money for the Taurus PT709 Slim, please?

bikerboy:

What kind of money for the Taurus PT111, please?

Thanks,

In the low $300 range ****.
    Ck out Gunbroker.com and bid
    on one you like,that's how i found mine for $325.00

MY FAVORITE..M 65 .357 Service Revolver

In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Thanks for the info guys.

**** (peye)

11. Quote Originally Posted by bikerboy View Post
    I'm a big 9mm fan.I have the taurus PT111 milpro 9mm and it's lightweight,very accurate with adj. sights
    and enough firepower for your needs.You can experiment with different loads to see what's best for you.I don't think taurus suggests you use +P loads but I'm sure there is a grain load out there that they suggest you stop at not sure what that is but I'm looking also to see how high you can go keeping the thought of not damaging the gun.
    Actually, each of my Taurus manuals, and their brochure, claims to handle a "steady diet of +P ammo" . So while they disclaim warranty if you shoot handloads, SAAMI-compliant +Ps should be no problemo. Of course, finding them might be...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants ... for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast