Crimson Trace LG-436 Laserguard on a G36

Thread: Crimson Trace LG-436 Laserguard on a G36

Crimson Trace LG-436 Laserguard on a G36

Has anyone been using the LG-436 Laserguard on their G36? How has it worked for you? Have you had trouble finding holsters?
    Jeff
    "I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose Freewill!"
    Glock G23 & G36, Kahr PM9, Winchester 1300 12gauge pump (my favorite )

Yea, I'm in the middle of writing a review for it. I like it but it doesn't fit in any of my concealment holsters I currently use. I received this from them when I asked about it:

There are currently two fits for this pistol laser combination. IWB holster by Galco called the “Summer Comfort”, also a Galco ankle holster called “Ankle Glove”.

I do really like the laser but I've put the other grip version on so I can carry it in the holsters I have.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Yea, I'm in the middle of writing a review for it. I like it but it doesn't fit in any of my concealment holsters I currently use. I received this from them when I asked about it:

There are currently two fits for this pistol laser combination. IWB holster by Galco called the “Summer Comfort”, also a Galco ankle holster called “Ankle Glove”.

I do really like the laser but I've put the other grip version on so I can carry it in the holsters I have.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

My research found that Fist Holsters say they will make their holsters to fit this combo, High Noon says they're working on it and Crossbreed says not at this time.
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post

Other grip version?
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonabq View Post
    Other grip version?
    Sorry, I meant I went back to the grip version on my G26 that I carry.

I see. I like the idea of the trigger guard mount as it keeps the thinness of the G36 which is one of the reasons I bought it. Fist makes great holsters and if they live up to what they said I should be able to get the holsters I need from them. Already ordered one actually. Will get the LG-436 as soon as the tax return comes in. Found a couple of websites with good prices. I have a fanny pack that should fit and my Smart Carry should still be good too.
    Jeff

When do you think you might have that review out? I'm holding off until I read it.
    Jeff

Hope to get some time and finish it by the end of the weekend.