.380 which one? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .380 which one?

I've shot the Kel-Tec many times, and it's a great "little friend".

The only other .380 I've shot is mine, which is a Taurus PT-58. Not exactly what I would consider great for CC, as it's pretty heavy. Great gun, no problems with it, but it's way heavier than my Glock 23.

Quote Originally Posted by BigC View Post
    i noticed no safety device for the ruger or keltech. is there any possible because i currently carry my 45 locked and loaded and would prefer to carry the .380 the same way?

does the micro eagle have a safety?
    Check out the new SIG 238 which is based on the old Colt Mustang design, SA and can be carried L&L. The MSR price is about $520, but they are going for more on the auction sites as it was just released this month, however I've seen a few at dealers in the mid $400 range.

I personally own an LCP which I like can carry daily, but I'm interested in one of these too.

That Sig is interesting but at over 15 ounces it is too heavy for me.

My NAA 22 mag = 6.2 Oz
    My P3AT = 8.3 Oz
    My J frame .357 = 11.5 Oz (PD340)
    Sig P238 = 15.2 Oz.
    My PT111 = 18.7 Oz

Just too heavy for me.

It is a nice looking gun but if I got one my wife would probably immediately use it on me.

1970's to 1990 Walther PPK/s (carried by police departments and spy agencies around the globe)

or

Bersa CC (concealed Carry) it is smaller than the Bersa Thunder and 380.

or

Sig P232 (expensive)
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

My wife loves her LCP

I have both the Bersa thunder and Kel-Tec P3AT 380's have had no trouble with ether one. The lack of saftey on the Kel-Tec has not been a concern because of the trigger pull. I like the feel of the Bersa but for in your pocket or on your ankle the Kel-Tec is great.
    DEMOCRACY-three wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner REPUBLIC- the sheep get to elect which wolves get to decide what's for dinner CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC-voting on whats for dinner is strictly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

8. Some Makarovs have been made in .380 ACP instead of 9mm x 18. It seems like a pretty rugged reliable design.

I've had a PPK/S for years. Love it. Carry with the safety off, hammer down, and get the first shot off Double-Action. Small, flat, comfortable, reliable...with an IWB holster or a Fobus paddle, it can't be beat. And the .380, while not a major caliber, is a snotty little round that can make a mess of your day if you're on the 'catching' end.

One man's opinion.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

My BUG is a Ruger LCP. Functions great, accurate enough, lightweight, easy to conceal. I carry it loaded with Hornady Critical Defense: a great combo.

11. I have the LCP with a CT laser on it, and love it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast